• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
What did you expect. They rise [rarely], everyone begins to cheer and feels proud of the team. And then, they go back to normal. So this wasn't a surprise.

Reaction score
Some one should go tell afridi to either cool down and try getting 1 or 2 runs rather then 4's and 6's, or get stronger so that atleast he is able to throw the ball out of the field. I mean SERIOUSLY.

Reaction score
he only thing that can work for pakistan batting is to open with shoaib malik with muhammad hafeez and to play attacking criket rather than a defensive and coward start, coz this will make pakistan batting line long and pakistan will have extra ten overs by shoaib malik as well.dont know y pakistani managment is not working or checking this way coz shoaib malik will b v usefull and handy in opening and he can hit the ball a long distance along with muhammad hafeez.now its time for pakistani selectorz to see the realty that how important the all rounders are.u need all rounders in up and down every where in u r batting line and we lost the last match only bkz we were short of one or two allrounder.

Reaction score
NO
I say send Sahid Afridi into the opening. then he will have 10 overs to hit as many boundaries as he wants to
imagine
after 10 overs
PAK - 100/1
that will be awesome :) (y)

Reaction score
I must say that very well played England,But this series defeat was not only due to the struggle of English players but due to dropping good and efficient players by Misbah-ul-Haq as well,Also I don't know why he did not use the best spin attack "Saeed Ajmal " and "Abdul-Rehman" together as they proved in test series that they can thrash any kind of batting line but Mr.Malik was added who was not performing since 2010 consistently than how can he perform well against the best team of world now. Umer Akmal was given the duty to defend wickets which he can do but not with that good efficiency against England,This department was suited to Adnan Akmal who have defended it very well. Also Hammad Azam was neglected,He must replace Umer Gul,He had given very good results against such tough teams. :::I must say that the credit of this defeat goes to Misbah-ul-Haq::::: If he will not show some sort of sensibility than he must ready for more gifts like this.... ::::Good Luck Team Pakistan::::

Reaction score
I must say that very well played England,But this series defeat was not only due to the struggle of English players but due to dropping good and efficient players by Misbah-ul-Haq as well,Also I don't know why he did not use the best spin attack "Saeed Ajmal " and "Abdul-Rehman" together as they proved in test series that they can thrash any kind of batting line but Mr.Malik was added who was not performing since 2010 consistently than how can he perform well against the best team of world now. Umer Akmal was given the duty to defend wickets which he can do but not with that good efficiency against England,This department was suited to Adnan Akmal who have defended it very well. Also Hammad Azam was neglected,He must replace Umer Gul,He had given very good results against such tough teams. :::I must say that the credit of this defeat goes to Misbah-ul-Haq::::: If he will not show some sort of sensibility than he must ready for more gifts like this.... ::::Good Luck Team Pakistan::::
humesha itne lambe lambe essays likhne kyun beth jati ho??? :/

Reaction score
NO
I say send Sahid Afridi into the opening. then he will have 10 overs to hit as many boundaries as he wants to
imagine
after 10 overs
PAK - 100/1
that will be awesome :) (y)
-___- bro seriously, it'll be more like 2 boundries, and then his poor little hands won't have the strength to hold the bat anymore, and oh look, HE'S OUT.