• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A question says: under what circumstances might the style of management be necessary (its talking about autocratic since the question before this was about autocratic)

i wrote: autocratic leadership will be vital in areas of the business where immediate response or action is required and the need for 'discussion' is limited.

What else can i write? Need 2 more points. since its a 3 marker.

Can i talk about when staff is unskilled/demotivated this style is the best, or when the workforce is not capable enough to make decisions for themselves, and require some sort of work delegated by the leader?

Reaction score
A question says: under what circumstances might the style of management be necessary (its talking about autocratic since the question before this was about autocratic)

i wrote: autocratic leadership will be vital in areas of the business where immediate response or action is required and the need for 'discussion' is limited.
Moreover, this style of leadership is useful in emergency cases such as car accident, natural disaster. where the business has to make quick decisions.
New employees, who do not know how to perform a task or follow the procedure.

Reaction score
business question
In the chapter 10: human resource management

It mentions the various steps taken by an HR manager to recruit and select staff but it does not mention job analysis, which comes before making up a job description. Does anyone else know about this?

Reaction score
Business question:
Chapter 10: human resource management

-Would like to know if i should study in depth about the 'traditional personnel departments' which are mentioned abit on the starting of the chapter, because the syllabus doesnt mention this.

- Would like to know where i can find some information on labour turnover in the chapter, because its mentioned in the syllabus.

- Last but not least i would also like to know if the methods of recruitment and selection are this: identifiying a job vacancy and drawing up a job description, making a person specification, and then advertising the job using internal or external methods?

Attachments

• 2013 syllabus.pdf
    289.1 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Hi yar can anyone tell me what type ov questions can come on monopoly nd perfect competition or u can tell me their refrences.
Q)Difference between monopoly nd perfect competition.
This question requires diagrams i mean all diagrams relating to both short nd long run in perfect competition??
Awaiting for ur kind reply :)

Reaction score
Can someone give me information on the disciplinary procedures from the topic: human resource management? Please and thankyou

In particular i want to know the importance of disciplinary procedures.