• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can anyone give me a brief on the tree type of union....the economic union customs trade area and free trade area

Free trade area: No internal tariffs, Different external tariffs, No mobility of labour allowed within the union
Custom Union: No internal tariffs, Common external tariffs, No mobility of labour allowed
Economic Union: No internal tariffs, Common external tariffs, Common currency, mobility of labour allowed within union

Reaction score
Free trade area: No internal tariffs, Different external tariffs, No mobility of labour allowed within the union
Custom Union: No internal tariffs, Common external tariffs, No mobility of labour allowed
Economic Union: No internal tariffs, Common external tariffs, Common currency, mobility of labour allowed within union
just what i was loooking for ...thank you

Reaction score
why dont you read properly?
Hey can you please let me know what comes in a revaluation account I always get confused with it, and which assets are debited and which are credited

Is this correct tho?

Decreased assets : debit revaluation acc
Increased assets ; credit revaluation acc
Decreased liabilities : credit revaluation acc
Increased liabilities : debit revaluation acc

Please let me know

Reaction score
M/J 2006. Answer: B

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 7.09.31 AM.png

Could anyone help me with this question please? Can't seem to find the answer even after applying the formula T_T
I use -> Elasticity of demand = (change in quantity/change in price) * (initial price/initial quantity)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
M/J 2006. Answer: B

View attachment 42445

Could anyone help me with this question please? Can't seem to find the answer even after applying the formula T_T
I use -> Elasticity of demand = (change in quantity/change in price) * (initial price/initial quantity)

Thanks!
PED:1
Simply apply ratios. The relationship between price and demand is inversely propotional so:
$ 12 : 4000
x : 20000

x = (12 x 4000)/20,000
x = 2.4

Credits: TheZodiac

Reaction score