• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Grade Threshold

Reaction score
My speech was :eek:!
and Composition was :notworthy:!

Plus i forgot to leave Spaces between the Paragraphs ! So the Presentation was o_O!
And don't tell me how important presentation is because i know!
It's all over now!

even i forgot to leave lines...SHIT!! MAN

Reaction score
My speech was :eek:!
and Composition was :notworthy:!

Plus i forgot to leave Spaces between the Paragraphs ! So the Presentation was o_O!
And don't tell me how important presentation is because i know!
It's all over now!

dude..let me tell you something
my speech was :confused:
and my composition was :barefoot:

and you know what...i even gave a title to my speech cuz i dont know what was going thru my mind....I literally Fd my paper...
we both are in a similiar condition though yours better...

Reaction score
:cry::cry:
I can totally empathize with you....This is EXACTLY what happened with me.... I've been getting A-A* in English forever but I messed up the MOST IMPORTANT English paper EVER....It sucks REAL BAD..... I had made an aim to get an A* at least in English...I had prepared so much and then in the end on the final day I couldn't manage time and I messed up my essay........Its FREAKING INSANE.......I want to DIE

Reaction score
I bet , mine was worse !
My A* is gone! My long forsaken dream . The one thing that gave my life meaning ! The primary reason for my existence !
All lost. Lost in those 90 minutes! If only i could turn back time ...... I'd go back and kill myself! So i wouldn't have to live with this burden! And if i wasn't i coward , i would have shot myself the minute i got back from my Exam!Everything is lost. Even if i get 8 Distinctions , it would mean nothing! My sole A* in English was what kept me going ! The love of my life , taken from me forever! Now people will laugh at me! Mock me saying :
''Look there goes the one who didn't get an A* in English. HAHAHAHA!''

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can totally empathize with you....This is EXACTLY what happened with me.... I've been getting A-A* in English forever but I messed up the MOST IMPORTANT English paper EVER....It sucks REAL BAD..... I had made an aim to get an A* at least in English...I had prepared so much and then in the end on the final day I couldn't manage time and I messed up my essay........Its FREAKING INSANE.......I want to DIE.....i doubt I'll even get an A

Reaction score
OMG everyone is facing the same problems as me ! Im not alone n isolated in this world ! ITs a good thing though ! I just hope that the grade thresholds are loww and the examiner avoids our flaws =( ! Oh Allah please help us !!! :notworthy:

Reaction score
dude..let me tell you something
my speech was :confused:
and my composition was :barefoot:

and you know what...i even gave a title to my speech cuz i dont know what was going thru my mind....I literally Fd my paper...
we both are in a similiar condition though yours better...

Dude , i wanna kill myself.
When i wrote the speech i was like '' This is fine''. But at the end i noticed i forgot to leave lines and everything looked jumbled up!
Then i made up my mind to leave lines in the composition to atleast give a good impression on the examiner . so i start writing . At the end i check my paper and notice that i again forgot to leave lines . WTF!!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Reaction score
Do they change the grading if many get low...i thought they are fixed..i hope they chage im also a person who crapped the paper...I hope so

Reaction score
You guys are lucky, I entered the Examintion Room 15 minutes AFTER the paper had ALREADY started - they friggin didnt even compensate me :X All the way I was thinking morning papers start at 10:00 a.m :mad:
Thu alhumdullilah the paper went nice :)

Reaction score
yr contents total 15 likhanay hotay hain na we have to balance it 7 advantages or 8 disadvantages or we have to write 15 points for both advantages and disadvantages????? plz help i am confused in contents points....???

Reaction score
yr contents total 15 likhanay hotay hain na we have to balance it 7 advantages or 8 disadvantages or we have to write 15 points for both advantages and disadvantages????? plz help i am confused in contents points....???