• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Grade Threshold

Reaction score
Guys what do you think are the grade thresholds for english this year ?

Reaction score
i truly wish..

cuz what mistake i made..NO ONE DID!! :.(

i dont wanna live anymore...:(

I bet , mine was worse !
My A* is gone! My long forsaken dream . The one thing that gave my life meaning ! The primary reason for my existence !
All lost. Lost in those 90 minutes! If only i could turn back time ...... I'd go back and kill myself! So i wouldn't have to live with this burden! And if i wasn't i coward , i would have shot myself the minute i got back from my Exam!Everything is lost. Even if i get 8 Distinctions , it would mean nothing! My sole A* in English was what kept me going ! The love of my life , taken from me forever! Now people will laugh at me! Mock me saying :
''Look there goes the one who didn't get an A* in English. HAHAHAHA!''

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
I bet , mine was worse !
My A* is gone! My long forsaken dream . The one thing that gave my life meaning ! The primary reason for my existence !
All lost. Lost in those 90 minutes! If only i could turn back time ...... I'd go back and kill myself! So i wouldn't have to live with this burden! And if i wasn't i coward , i would have shot myself the minute i got back from my Exam!Everything is lost. Even if i get 8 Distinctions , it would mean nothing! My sole A* in English was what kept me going ! The love of my life , taken from me forever! Now people will laugh at me! Mock me saying :

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

ok dude..you look quite agonized...what did you do?? :(

Reaction score
wow multixamxa what happened dude? Its still possible to get an A atleast if you have a brilliant Paper 2 :)

Reaction score
I bet , mine was worse !

:cry::cry::cry::cry:[/quot

calm down!!!
what did u do that was so bad?
what can you do?

Reaction score