• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Grade Threshold

Reaction score
Okay, this is going to sound stupid, but how are we supposed to write the syllabus code on the answer sheet. Do we have to write the alphabet at the end? as in do we have to write the 'Y' in '1123/Y'? In the sciences its easy because the boxes are there but i always had my doubts in the answer booklet ones, please do tell

Reaction score
yr contents total 15 likhanay hotay hain na we have to balance it 7 advantages or 8 disadvantages or we have to write 15 points for both advantages and disadvantages????? plz help i am confused in contents points....???
its up to you , you can even write 20-25 .
and its not necessary to balance them , jitnay hotay hain bas utnay likh lo .

Reaction score
yr contents total 15 likhanay hotay hain na we have to balance it 7 advantages or 8 disadvantages or we have to write 15 points for both advantages and disadvantages????? plz help i am confused in contents points....???
Its advisable to write 8 advantages and 8 disadvantages.

Reaction score
Okay, this is going to sound stupid, but how are we supposed to write the syllabus code on the answer sheet. Do we have to write the alphabet at the end? as in do we have to write the 'Y' in '1123/Y'? In the sciences its easy because the boxes are there but i always had my doubts in the answer booklet ones, please do tell
no , not the alphabet , just the code. e.g 1123

Reaction score
My speech was :eek:!
and Composition was :notworthy:!

Plus i forgot to leave Spaces between the Paragraphs ! So the Presentation was o_O!
And don't tell me how important presentation is because i know!
It's all over now!

You can always take the easy way out you know . May I suggest different suicide techniques .
1.You can eat alot of sleeping pills and go for a swim
2.You can climb building and jump
3. You can tell your parents you wont be getting an A* :D

Reaction score
You can always take the easy way out you know .May I suggest different suicide techniques .
1.You can eat alot of sleeping pills and go for a swim
2.You can climb building and jump
3. You can tell your parents you wont be getting an A* :D

Grammatical Corrections :
1 . ''May I suggest different suicide techniques'' will have a question mark at the end , not a fullstop .
2. It's ''a lot'' , not ''alot'' o_O !
3. You don't climb a building , you climb a tree , or a hill . Unless your the flop version of Spider man!
4. It should be ''climb a building'' , not ''climb building'' .

Pay more attention in English Class!

Reaction score
:cry::cry:
I can totally empathize with you....This is EXACTLY what happened with me.... I've been getting A-A* in English forever but I messed up the MOST IMPORTANT English paper EVER....It sucks REAL BAD..... I had made an aim to get an A* at least in English...I had prepared so much and then in the end on the final day I couldn't manage time and I messed up my essay........Its FREAKING INSANE.......I want to DIE
Haha u should consider to be lucky compared to one of my friends...he was the best in our school in English and our eng teacher was keeping hopes on him.....he has dengue and missed the paper 2....just imagine that situation

Reaction score
Grammatical Corrections :
1 . ''May I suggest different suicide techniques'' will have a question mark at the end , not a fullstop .
2. It's ''a lot'' , not ''alot'' o_O !
3. You don't climb a building , you climb a tree , or a hill . Unless your the flop version of Spider man!
4. It should be ''climb a building'' , not ''climb building'' .

Pay more attention in English Class!

See , you just corrected me with your higher level English . You have nothing to worry about .

And second of all , I'm sorry i can't write in English the way you can . I have limited time and a crappy laptop with which ,its very difficult to type . And you do climb a building , or at least the stairs of a building. Any who , stop being such a drama queen , be a man .

P.S : I haven't attended a single English class for two semesters .... so beat that :D