• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Faith.... Decreased??

Is the World lacking Faith in Allah?

• Sadly, Yes:(

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Maybe

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I dont Think So...

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah! Brothers and Sisters in Islam!!
I have been seeing alot of news these past few days.. And it really hurt me, that all these acts of people are the Re-Birth of the Age of Ignorance or Ayyam- E - Jahillyyat! Fathers killing their daughters. Mothers killing their child before he comes into this world, for keeping their body fit. Massive Killing and Crimes beyond my imagination..! When I was in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where i was born and stayed there till the 16th year of my life , I was like a child, who only knew things like playing, studing and becoming something big... But when I had to come to Pakistan for my studies............I cant tell what things I had to percieve.. Rape cases everyday, done in the most brutal manner, Murders done by people in such a way as though they have no hearts in their bosom, People fighting for no reason at all! All these things opened my mind.. The world is starting to lack in faith.. People are becoming uninterested in propagating Islam. They criticise those who do so. People think that those who have beard on their faces are terrorists! ASTAGHFIRULLAH! Why? Why is this so?? Why are people deviating away from Islam? Is the Day of Judgement so near...? Or is The One-Eyed Dajjal's arrival is nearer? What is Happening all around us? Me as a foriegner in Pakistan feel pity when i see or hear about the crimes going on in here. What about the victims? What is going on in their hearts? Why arent we doing something? Why? Are we not muslims? Oh..how I wish I was present in the Battle of Badr and be one of the Martyrs and wouldnt have to see this day...! Faith in Allah and His Prophet(pbuh) makes us strong enough to defend our Deen. Shouldnt we strengthen our faith and save the world from Allah's Anger? Do think about it...
Peace be On you...!

Reaction score
I have been seeing alot of news these past few days.. And it really hurt me, that all these acts of people are the Re-Birth of the Age of Ignorance or Ayyam- E - Jahillyyat! Fathers killing their daughters. Mothers killing their child before he comes into this world, for keeping their body fit. Massive Killing and Crimes beyond my imagination..! When I was in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where i was born and stayed there till the 16th year of my life , I was like a child, who only knew things like playing, studing and becoming something big... But when I had to come to Pakistan for my studies............I cant tell what things I had to percieve.. Rape cases everyday, done in the most brutal manner, Murders done by people in such a way as though they have no hearts in their bosom, People fighting for no reason at all! All these things opened my mind.. The world is starting to lack in faith.. People are becoming uninterested in propagating Islam. They criticise those who do so. People think that those who have beard on their faces are terrorists! ASTAGHFIRULLAH! Why? Why is this so?? Why are people deviating away from Islam? Is the Day of Judgement so near...? Or is The One-Eyed Dajjal's arrival is nearer? What is Happening all around us? Me as a foriegner in Pakistan feel pity when i see or hear about the crimes going on in here. What about the victims? What is going on in their hearts? Why arent we doing something? Why? Are we not muslims? Oh..how I wish I was present in the Battle of Badr and be one of the Martyrs and wouldnt have to see this day...! Faith in Allah and His Prophet(pbuh) makes us strong enough to defend our Deen. Shouldnt we strengthen our faith and save the world from Allah's Anger? Do think about it...
Peace be On you...!

Yes we should but sadly people(not blaming others but including me) have bought this world compared to the next one and its quite difficult for them to come Back :( I pray That ALLAH make us all Good Muslims and forgive our sins AMEEN :(

Reaction score
Peace be On you...!

Wa alaykum assalam wr wb!

Indeed. These are but the signs of the Day.
Knowledge will be taken away, and ignorance will prevail.
Zina, fornication, will be common and no one will feel shameless committing it.
The leaders will be the ones who are astray.
Fitnah will increase. Time will pass by really fast.
The Day of Judgment is very close, indeed..murder and crime are common. Repent, oh Brothers and Sisters, repent before it is too late. Unite and hold on tight onto the Rope of Allah. Seek knowledge and SPREAD it. This period is a period of chaos..

Ya Allah, do not let us face the worst of fitan, rabbana, nawwer quloobana binooril imaan (enlighten our hearts with the light of Iman) and engrave the mighty words of the Quran in our hearts! Give us the taufeeq to spread Islam, Ya Allah! Let not the coming generations be led astray..rabbana, guide us! Rabbana, guide us, rabbana, guide us! Have mercy on those of us who are dead and those who are alive..forgive us, Ya Ghafoor! Forgive us!

Reaction score
Faith in Allah is the base of Islam. As we lose hope in Allah and stop trusting Him and relying on Him Alone, our Iman, and eventually, Islam will begiin to crumble..bit by bit..

people believe in Allah then comes Islam, and I am saying the teacings of Islam (and infact of Allah), ppl are forgetting them. And polytheism is not on such a threshold as Biddah and other stuff, infact it is really really minor.

Reaction score
Afnan Hafiz thnxx for the tag.
Walaiykum aslaam wr wb.
Your point seems right... but i don't get the reason for holding a pol on this. Honestly speaking, we are not the one's to judge others, as Allah (s.w.t) is A'alam ul-Ghaiyb only. We can't see what is some other person's heart or mind, only Allah (s.w.t) can. Someone out there might have so much faith on God, even more then us but might not show it.
Allah (s.w.t) has said in the Quran: "And Allah will judge with (Justice and) truth; but those whom invoke besides Him, will not (be in a position) to judge at all. Verily it is Allah (alone) Who hears and sees (all things). -Surat Mu'min. 40:20.

P.S. This wasn't to mock anyone, just saying. :)
Once again, awesome thread, but i dont understand the reason behind holding a pol.

Reaction score
Indeed. These are but the signs of the Day.
Knowledge will be taken away, and ignorance will prevail.
Zina, fornication, will be common and no one will feel shameless committing it.
The leaders will be the ones who are astray.
Fitnah will increase. Time will pass by really fast.
The Day of Judgment is very close, indeed..murder and crime are common. Repent, oh Brothers and Sisters, repent before it is too late. Unite and hold on tight onto the Rope of Allah. Seek knowledge and SPREAD it. This period is a period of chaos..

Ya Allah, do not let us face the worst of fitan, rabbana, nawwer quloobana binooril imaan (enlighten our hearts with the light of Iman) and engrave the mighty words of the Quran in our hearts! Give us the taufeeq to spread Islam, Ya Allah! Let not the coming generations be led astray..rabbana, guide us! Rabbana, guide us, rabbana, guide us! Have mercy on those of us who are dead and those who are alive..forgive us, Ya Ghafoor! Forgive us!

Aameen!

Reaction score
Afnan Hafiz thnxx for the tag.
Walaiykum aslaam wr wb.
Your point seems right... but i don't get the reason for holding a pol on this. Honestly speaking, we are not the one's to judge others, as Allah (s.w.t) is A'alam ul-Ghaiyb only. We can't see what is some other person's heart or mind, only Allah (s.w.t) can. Someone out there might have so much faith on God, even more then us but might not show it.
Allah (s.w.t) has said in the Quran: "And Allah will judge with (Justice and) truth; but those whom invoke besides Him, will not (be in a position) to judge at all. Verily it is Allah (alone) Who hears and sees (all things). -Surat Mu'min. 40:20.

P.S. This wasn't to mock anyone, just saying. :)

(y) Point.

Reaction score
Peace be On you...!
Yes.. and the world nears to the END! Though... on the other hand there Are SO MANY people STRIVING to the best they can in this world, People who do DAWAH everyday... and PEOPLE who attend these Sessions and GET knowledge, people who know that theses things are happening and are doing DUA for the BEST everyday.!! This Life is JUST a TEST! All we need to do is have faith in Allah, and do what he has commanded!! We need to Improve ourselves FIRST and then point out others..! May Allah Give us the power and forgive us for our bad deeds Ameen!!