• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FOODIES UNITE!!

Reaction score
Briyani recipe
Take the briyani from kitchen. Put it in Oven.
Heat it for 2 minutes.
Put some yougurt or kabab
decorate the platewith tomatoes, potatoes etc and enjoy the delicious taste.

Here is another one. Boiling egg
Take a saucepan.
Hit it on your head to check its strength.
Put two cups of water.
Throw the egg inside gently (so it doesn't get hurts)
1 table spoon salt hasbe zaiqa
After 30 minutes when egg is jumping and crying for help take him out of the saucepan. cool it down say just chill and then eat the egg.

Reaction score
Ok so any more great recipes ?? I make this for breakfast !! :D (SPANISH OMELLETE)
Things You'll Need
2 or 3 large potatoes
6 large eggs
half an onion
2 cloves of garlic
salt
pepper
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
1 cup olive oil
frying pan
spatula
a plate the size of the frying pan.

Instructions

Prepare the potatoes. Clean, peel and cut them in half and then cut them into thin slices.

Cover the surface of frying pan with olive oil. Heat it at a medium-low temperature.

Cook the potatoes in the pan for about 20 minutes, being sure to stir occasionally. When you first throw them in, begin chopping the onions into small pieces, then add them. Mince the garlic and add it to the concoction. While the entire concoction is cooking, mix the eggs in a bowl.

Drain the olive oil using a plat or lid once the potatoes, onion and garlic are done.

Put the potato concoction in the mixing bowl with the eggs and stir it up.

Ensure the frying pan is still lightly coated with olive oil and pour the contents of the bowl into the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook under medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes.

Sprinkle cheese on top and using a spatula or wooden spoon, stir so the cheese is mixed in well.

Run a spatula along the outside of the pan. If there are gaps, pour raw egg from the top of the egg and potato mix down the sides of the pan like a regular omelet.

Get ready for some acrobatics. This is the tricky part-put the plate over the pan, making sure it covers the whole thing. Flip the pan upside down, letting the omelet fall onto the plate. Return the pan to the stovetop, and making sure there's still enough olive oil to prevent the Spanish omelet from sticking, slide it back into the pan.

Cook the Spanish omelet for another 2 to 3 minutes. While it cooks the other side, you can pat down the top so it takes the shape of the pan.

Perform more acrobatics. Do the plate trick again, but this time leave the omelet on the plate. Pat it down with paper towels and serve.

Reaction score
Salman...that was very loooooonnnnnnnggggg...!! :%)
But its easy....and cud u plz edit ur posts...it contains the instructions at the top twice...! :)

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
Salman...that was very loooooonnnnnnnggggg...!! :%)
But its easy....and cud u plz edit ur posts...it contains the instructions at the top twice...! :)
done !! 8) and do try it !! :D

Reaction score
iceman said:
i hav a queestion.......how long do we fry for perfect french fries :???
Until it gets PERFECT...lol

And Sal..yeah i'll try to sneak into the kitchen...!! Its just horrible im banned 4m entering it..!! :cry:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
iceman said:
i hav a queestion.......how long do we fry for perfect french fries :???
Until it gets PERFECT...lol

And Sal..yeah i'll try to sneak into the kitchen...!! Its just horrible im banned 4m entering it..!! :cry:
and I know the reason too !! ok anyways here is the recipe of beef burgers !!
Instructions

Season your beef. A mix of your favorite dry seasonings can be sprinkled lightly and evenly over the surface of the beef to give it flavor. Use clean hands to mash and knead the ground beef between your fingers to help mix the seasoning into the meat. Use salty and bold flavored seasonings sparingly. When you are ready for more advanced seasoning techniques, chop some fresh onion, chili peppers or even garlic, and add it to the beef as you prefer. Try wet seasonings such as Worchestershire sauce--but make sure you don't add so much it makes the meat too wet to form patties.

Separate the ground beef into equal portions. Form each divided beef chunk, using clean hands, into a patty shape. Flatten the patty slightly so that it can cook evenly. Since heat has to penetrate to the inner portions of the patty, thicker patties will take longer to cook. Patties are usually a quarter to a half pound each.

Place a nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat on your stovetop. Put a few drops of water in the pan; when they have evaporated, your burgers are ready to be placed in the pan. Arrange the patties so that their sides are not touching. You can also cook your burgers on a girll, such as a George Foreman grill or your barbecue grill. Grilling on a barbecue grill adds a smokier flavor to the beef and drains grease from the patty as it cooks.

Flip your beef burgers over when the side that is touching the pan is brown. (You may not need to flip the patties if you're using a grill that cooks both sides at the same time, such as the Foreman.) This process usually takes between 8 and 14 minutes, depending on heat level and patty size.

Embellish your beef burger. After the patties have cooked thoroughly, place them on their final resting buns. Embellish your burger any way you wish. Some of the more traditional additions include a slice of cheese, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup or mayonnaise.

Try something new to tickle your fancy and stimulate your taste buds. Add fresh spinach and feta cheese for a Greek burger, on a fresh kaiser roll. Add Worcestershire sauce and Jack Daniel's for a whiskey burger, or blue cheese and lettuce for a Buffalo burger.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum1!

^ :D exactly! :D that's what i was wondering :D

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
^Since when exactly have men started entering the kitchen? :shock:
Excuse me but do you know the greatest chef in the world are men !!! :D
and btw I love to cook !! so anyone got any more recipes ? I will share the recipe to make Mango Ice Cream soon !! 8)

Reaction score
^Uh..Those men are born once in a million years.
Anyhow No one can beat Zubaida Aapa :D
I'll post my baking list by the end of this month :D

Reaction score
omg this is getting goood....lol....yeah you people should try making mashed potatoes with baked chicken...sounds facncy but is so effing easy and great!

heres the recipe (kind made it my self...modify it all u want)

take chicken breast, add seasonings, grated garlic, butter...pop it into a really hot oven and leave it until its cooked (poke it and the centre will be soft)

mashed potato: mash up boiled poato...add butter...milk...seasoning....

Greens: simmer some peas and brocolli...season them wen its done

serve on a plate....it tastes great and looks great!

:D

Reaction score
Hey Xenarra..!! temme a way of makin ordinary jam sandwiches luk and taste like YUMMILICIOUS..!! I dun really lyk them but mum literally forces them through my mouth..!! Its lyk u-know a very bad thing to happen at breakfast..so early in the morning..!! :(

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
Hey Xenarra..!! temme a way of makin ordinary jam sandwiches luk and taste like YUMMILICIOUS..!! I dun really lyk them but mum literally forces them through my mouth..!! Its lyk u-know a very bad thing to happen at breakfast..so early in the morning..!! :(
Hmmm jam sandwiches? maybe u can try adding peanut butter to one slice..it tastes awesome....or try two different jams at once...not sure...i dont eat jam :p

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
Ghalya001 said:
Hmmm jam sandwiches? maybe u can try adding peanut butter to one slice..it tastes awesome....or try two different jams at once...not sure...i dont eat jam :p
Ok so your tired with Jam sandwiches right ? Ok why don't u just lightly fry in a bit oil the bread and then butter it up and add a little jam. then dip it in the tea and Walla !! :p :D
Btw I have Chocolate Spread for Breakfast along with Mango Juice !!

Reaction score
man u guys r Aamazin....... :)
know what im only an eater no cook ....
so cant XPF arrange a party (in our dreamzz) n u guys coook...we can have gourmet food ......yumm..will vouch any day for chefs xenarra n salman..... .itlll will be da day of my life
woowiiee!!!!!!!!
i only know 2 cook apathetic omlette n kinda bring down da whole kitchen.......
nice.. ilike 2 come across ppl diff than me.....
enjoy chefs.. :beer:

Reaction score
joelfc789 said:
so cant XPF arrange a party (in our dreamzz) n u guys coook...we can have gourmet food ......yumm..will vouch any day for chefs xenarra n salman..... .itlll will be da day of my life
woowiiee!!!!!!!!
id definitely join over this party ( even if no one invites me cuz i cant resist FOOD)

Reaction score
joelfc789 said:
woowiiee!!!!!!!!
R u referring to me ?? If yes then Thank you !!
So what Recipe should I share now !! I just made Prawn Biryani and it was so tasty !! I will also share the recipe for it !! 8)