• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FREE CIE IGCSE EXTREMELY HELPFUL PDF FILE WITH A MYRIAD OF USEFUL RESOURCES

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I hope you're all feeling great. I have compiled links for sites, YT videos, PPTs, etc., in a single file for various IGCSE subjects, despite the fact that it was primarily made for IGCSEs, It can still be used for GCSEs, O-Levels, and exam boards other than C(A)IE, in fact, some resources in the file weren't made for CIE IGCSEs, but are included due to them following the syllabus and being extremely useful. More details are given in the file itself, hope you make good use of it, and don't forget to share it to get the benefit for doing so, wishing you all the best!

Take care,
Anonymous Giver,

Attachments

• IGCSE links & resources.pdf
    993.1 KB · Views: 1,010
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I hope you're all feeling great. I have compiled links for sites, YT videos, PPTs, etc., in a single file for various IGCSE subjects, despite the fact that it was primarily made for IGCSEs, It can still be used for GCSEs, O-Levels, and exam boards other than C(A)IE, in fact, some resources in the file weren't made for CIE IGCSEs, but are included due to them following the syllabus and being extremely useful. More details are given in the file itself, hope you make good use of it, and don't forget to share it to get the benefit for doing so, wishing you all the best!

Take care,
Anonymous Giver,
thank for this

Reaction score
sorry for the late response, I found it at some point somewhere, I have no idea where, I’ll look into it and share it here for anyone looking for it. And you’re very welcome!
do you have a google drive for all the physics savemyexams notes and all the classified answers, just like the ones you have for chemistry, also thank you so much.