• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

free islamic books

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
No one replied to that question for such a long time..? Odd.
@OP: I guess you should contact your nearest mosque.. generally they have loads of interesting free reading material available to dish out..

Reaction score
Islamic Books are an essential part of learning about the religion of Islam. I want to gain knowledge from these books. Can you tell me please from where I can get free islamic books .

free islamic books
assalamu alaikum,
MashAllah. Thanks a lot for sharing. Bless you...
ever heard of the book named Aadaab- e- zindagi?? it is read by my whole family and relatives. :)
And Prophet Muhummad's (S.A.W.S.) guidance to children, if I remember the name of the book right, it's a very good book too :)
and where do you live?? If you live in Karachi, I can tell you some really good book store ( s ) too.

Reaction score
Islamic Books are an essential part of learning about the religion of Islam. I want to gain knowledge from these books. Can you tell me please from where I can get free islamic books .

free islamic books
There are many Islamic books are available, while selecting the book you must select the book which discuss the basic of the religion. You can't understand the book which is written for adults if you have no basic knowledge. You can get Islamic books from internet or you can read books in other libraries. There is online libraries for the people and there are many types of Islamic books for people to give basic knowledge to them, you can take and read any one of the book.