• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
my narrative went exceptionally well..and i hope the article was halwa on a plate for everyone..;)

Reaction score
Update: Following papers can be discussed now
English Language 12
English Language (Brunei) 1

Reaction score
Update: Following papers can be discussed now
Islamiyat 2
Biology 21
Biology 22
Geography (Brunei) 1
Business Studies 12

Reaction score
What was the one word topic on?
And what did you say in that question in Bio p2 that asked about how to grow crops in a large building?
It was on 'Tidiness' ... I wrote in the ans that suitable environment is maintained, crops r watered, they r grown in a soil that contains all essetial minerals, a check is kept on the crops, they r grown at a place where they receive sufficient sunlight and that they r supplied with fertilizers

Reaction score
It was on 'Tidiness' ... I wrote in the ans that suitable environment is maintained, crops r watered, they r grown in a soil that contains all essetial minerals, a check is kept on the crops, they r grown at a place where they receive sufficient sunlight and that they r supplied with fertilizers
well i can rest assured that that is correct.

Reaction score
In bio, what did you guys write in all the parts of Q2?
for first part: lungs and liver
for second: prescene of HCl gives an unsuitable environment for microogranisms
for third: if shot had hit above the diaphragm, the lung would be punctured, alveoli, blood vessels and bronchioles damaged, reducing surface area for gasesous exchange and so less O2 is absorbed giving rise to breathing difficulties.

Reaction score
for first part: lungs and liver
for second: prescene of HCl gives an unsuitable environment for microogranisms
for third: if shot had hit above the diaphragm, the lung would be punctured, alveoli, blood vessels and bronchioles damaged, reducing surface area for gasesous exchange and so less O2 is absorbed giving rise to breathing difficulties.
how can it be lungs when it said that bullet hit him below diaphram??
you are wrong it was liver and pancreas

Reaction score
how can it be lungs when it said that bullet hit him below diaphram??
you are wrong it was liver and pancreas
The pancreas isn't even that close. The spleen and the bile duct could be affected. I wrote small intestine though...when the sphincter muscles contract, the deudenon would open and the infection could be passed on to it

Reaction score
The pancreas isn't even that close. The spleen and the bile duct could be affected. I wrote small intestine though...when the sphincter muscles contract, the deudenon would open and the infection could be passed on to it
i also thought the same but question demanded us to write an organ
and you are wrong because small intestine is too far from that hole