• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@all:
This message responds to all posts above!

First of all apologies for the delayed response..
I was in a area with limited internet connectivity so couldn't respond to the PM's.
Anyways, the spammers have been taken care of..

Back to suggestions:
1. More emotions:
Sound juicy.. I've started working on it and they should be available within 5-7 days.

2. Chatrooms:
Unfortunately we had discontinued the development of chat-rooms for security reasons!

3. Poll:
This feature is already available in our forums. I'll open it for all members within 24-48 hrs.

4. Solutions:
Sounds good but requires a lot of hardcore manpower and time! With our notes section development in progress, we can't really give it a try! But we'll keep it in mind for our feature updates..

5. Missing papers:
We've kept out database updated with almost all the resources that are physically possible (apart from Oct/Nov 2010 reports).
There are a few issues though (like doubled files) which will be updated after the May/June 2011 session is over.

6. Ranking system:
We were unaware but people are quite serious about ranks!
Good news! All-new ranking system coming soon..

7. Spamming:
We're currently working on it and it is in the highest priority!
We're implementing new methods to reduce automated registrations from the data we've collected from past spammers.

I believe I've covered all points but if you have anything else in mind, please don't hesitate in replying.

Thank you all once again!

Best regards,
Admin
http://www.XtremePapers.me

Reaction score
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D
Well poll would be fun,but we will have some rules for using that i guess.

Reaction score
Why dont we make the Xtremepapers more attractive rather than other red and black why not brighter. That should do it. :) Just a suggestion ...

Reaction score
The option to download all of the papers available of a subject. Saves precious time!

Reaction score
johngabriel said:
Why not add a new section called xtremesolutions.net ? This should contain model solutions to the questions found in past exam papers.

As I am an AS and A2 level mathematics teacher, I have uploaded some files which are solutions to recent CIE papers I downloaded from this site.

You can see more solutions at: http://www.researchgate.net/group/A-LEVEL_Mathematics_Cambridge_University_CIE/

Hi, it would be great if you can upload the more older papers solutions for FM such as 2002 onwards since they are very challenging! Cheers!

Reaction score
Danial said:
The option to download all of the papers available of a subject. Saves precious time!

You can do that.... By using different soft-wares we have these days.... If all the papers are on the same page....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

CaptainDanger said:
What about more MODERATORS?
yeah the current moderators (except one or two) arent much active...so i think we can have new moderators=> active members... if u think sumeone's eligible for being a mod!!!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Make Math_angel the new Mod !! :)
HE is perfect !!
I think it shud be "SHE is perfect" shudnt it b...??
And anyway, yeah most ov the mods arent active enuf nd mathangel seems quite a good person...really active and helping..!! :D

Reaction score
I am with the above two posts too... :)

He was the first guy who helped me here when I registered myself.... :D

Reaction score
More moderators are badly required!I have to call nibz to come and screw some ppl in off topics and i've even reported about them.