• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
I meant not by mail .. Over here on XPF sit only .. Some lazy people like me won't check the mails :p
And here I become XPF POWER !!!!
Btw .. This is one of the place where half of the world unites and helps as well ! :)

Reaction score
Haha same man, but curosity makes you! :D Go to show your posts, and there you will see where you have commented before and accordingly you can reply! :)
Well yea congrats! :D

Reaction score
Change this red colour. Its not an effective form of presentation. Its difficult to read too. Use Black and white colours. They are clear and more easy to read. :D

Reaction score
kyle xy said:
Change this red colour. Its not an effective form of presentation. Its difficult to read too. Use Black and white colours. They are clear and more easy to read. :D
How abt White and blue like fb ?

Reaction score
THANKS ADMIN FOR WONDERFUL DEEDS DONE BY WONDERFUL PEOPLE.....SHARING IS EVERYTHINGTHAT I ALWAYS BELIEVE,,...AND MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU TO PROCEEDS ABOUT IMPROVEMENT ABOUT THIS FORUM...ALLAH HAFEZ....

Reaction score
cHeStEr said:
kyle xy said:
How abt White and blue like fb ?
Sure they will work just fine. xD

Reaction score
I totally agree
change the design after 3 month or so
it will be more attaractive
u know wt they say
Change id good for life:DDDD

Reaction score
Hey,

Agree-ing with all people suggesting colour change. If i switch from a bright coloured page of another sight to this, my eyes burn! and for some reason black kinda makes my mood off....and i heard blue colour is a good colour for studies (our class rooms are coloured light blue) i dont know if it helps but will be hell alotta better if the colours were changed. :)

For the making it easier to study part: i agree with previous comment saying subforums within a forum...it will be much easier to search particular things
BR,
Xenarra

Reaction score
MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL
can u do smthning abut that has THANKED and HAS THANKS
I hav seen members who r becoming selfish
they hav not thanks any1 even 1ce
and always ask for thanks
this create a jealosy which is not good
by thanking u giv respect but i dnt know whats with those guys
THATS WHAT I THNK DNT KNOW ABUT U GUYS

Reaction score
yeah da colour....red and black sure is the rock-style colour but it gives me headaches after i am done using xtremepapers.