• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HISTORY HELP OFFERED !!!

Reaction score
theres a confusions about islamiat!

We have to learn all articles of faith in paper 1 , right? coz Q2 two can come , for example

Q: What does quran teach us about prophets/ angels / etc??

wht do u think?

Reaction score
To xmariam3x My freind asked this question to my islamiat teacher she said there is a slightest chance of this type of question but donot leave any thing prepare for every thing

Reaction score
Umm can anyone tell me something about the round table conferences
I mean in the marking key, it says that Sindh was given a separate provincial status and separate government in the First Round Table Conference..

However, Nigel Kelly says that Sindh was given the provincial autonomy in the Second Round Table Conference.

Anyone care to explain which one to follow? Lol :lol:

Reaction score
wht r the most IMPORTANT of the important personilities in Holy Prophets life.... i wont leave any .. but im curious as to whch ones i shud focus on more

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
I think it will be 14 marks
-Haji shariat ullah founded Farazi movement to awaken the Muslims of Bengal.
-Helped muslims to oppose the rule of Hindus and British.
-Sowed some seed to the road to Independence.
-Help muslims realize the importance of following Islamic teachings.

These are the successes !! the failure are very easy !!
pls tell the failures of haji too!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Heres a Question:

Q. How successfull were we in our examinations ,provided that we are wasting time here? [14]

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
wht r the most IMPORTANT of the important personilities in Holy Prophets life.... i wont leave any .. but im curious as to whch ones i shud focus on more

here are the ones u shud no for betterment.
1.abu sufyan
2.Abu talib
3.Hazrat Bilal
4.Hazrat Hamza
5.also do any two ansars like Muaz bin Jabl and Zaid bin Sabit and Zaid bin Harith these are main which are repeated thats all.

Reaction score
rafae said:
I mean in the marking key, it says that Sindh was given a separate provincial status and separate government in the First Round Table Conference..

However, Nigel Kelly says that Sindh was given the provincial autonomy in the Second Round Table Conference.

ok
1st RTC
Success
-Federal system for India accepted.
-Princely states agreed to join the Federation.
Failure
-As congress boycotted it Minority problem could not be solved.

2nd RTC
Success
-Sindh and N.W.F.P given full provincial status.
Failure
-Gandhi took a hardline and refused to accept Minority issue.

3rd
-No important discussion could take place as both Mr.Jinnah and the Congress were not present.

and one thing more guys please avoid going off topic here !!

Reaction score
so keeping in view the above points............what can we sau , that which of the RTCs were the most successful of all?

Reaction score
well
the ans of ths question is
1. thy gt invloved bcz thy wnted to do trade wth Indonesia as it ws said it be spicy island bt dtuch hd already won there so thy turned to indail as an alternative
2. there ws industrial revolution and thy wnted raw materials india ws knw as golden sparrow thus thy gt involved in s.c
3. bcz thy thught it ws there duty to spread their superior culture and mugal empire ws in decline

Reaction score
Salman, can you just answer my questions posed earlier? Plx? And just see the answer i wrote.

Reaction score
boxfire1995 said:
And another question. Is educational development included in syllabus? And if it comes, and i write my answer like this, will i be able to score maximum marx.

A country needs a high literacy rate for development to meet the demand of workforce but since partition pakistan has been facing many problems in sector of education.
Problems.
The britishers had kept muslims backwards in the society and they had turned away from the british system of education.
secondly, the ares which came under muslim rule were mostly not developed with only a few areas with schools.
Aligarh institute has tried to fill gap and provide education but the standard wasnt very good.
Also, pakistan at partition was spending more budget on armed forces and defence, giving less attention to educational and the partition problems diverted our attentionfromdevelopment.
then, also, female education is not encouraged in many rural ares.
lack of teachers.
there is a huge gap between private and governmental schools.
Literacy rate was also one of the lowest. At 1990, there was 30% literacy rate with 14 percent female literacy.
the students are supposed to buy their own books, private schools expensive. No regulation in the course.
Children are a sourde of income

Development,
junego governement-Nai roshni schemes.
Many maktabs opened alongside mosques to promote education.
Ayubs government-new cirriculum for schools introduced.
pakistan studies and Islamiat made compulsory in Zia's govt.
nationalization Z.A Bhutto.
only 3.3 budget spent.
Scholarships are also offered but after drying up of Us aid, scholarships have also decreased.

Conclusion, though governments have tried to increase literacy rate, literacy rate has not increased, less development in educational sector leading to less development.

Is my answer correct and my way of writing???? plz answer!

Hey,i was looking for this question. Wese is it correct? Will it score me good marx? :O: Someone, urgently answer!!!!!!

Reaction score
boxfire1995 said:
Salman, can you just answer my questions posed earlier? Plx? And just see the answer i wrote.
Please write it again !! i can't find it !!

Hey,i was looking for this question. Wese is it correct? Will it score me good marx? Someone, urgently answer!!!!!!
This is correct 8)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
rafae said:

ok
1st RTC
Success
-Federal system for India accepted.
-Princely states agreed to join the Federation.
Failure
-As congress boycotted it Minority problem could not be solved.

2nd RTC
Success
-Sindh and N.W.F.P given full provincial status.
Failure
-Gandhi took a hardline and refused to accept Minority issue.

3rd
-No important discussion could take place as both Mr.Jinnah and the Congress were not present.

and one thing more guys please avoid going off topic here !!

Salman, in the marking key, it says Sindh was given provincial autonomy in the first RTC