• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HISTORY HELP OFFERED !!!

Reaction score
First two are correct !! :)
ok the third one can be
-As Urdu is spoken by very less number of people so many people demand their language to be offical and to stop these the regional languages are promoted !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
First two are correct !! :)
ok the third one can be
-As Urdu is spoken by very less number of people so many people demand their language to be offical and to stop these the regional languages are promoted !!

scouserlfc said:
yaar also to keep the work of the writers like Shah Abdul Latif and sachal Sarmast alive and also some of the languages played a part in independence so they are important like Pushto.they also represent the culture of the people living there.

Thankyou so much

Reaction score
question lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Q1.Was lack of Leadership the most important reason for the failure of khilafat movement.Do u agree or not?Give reasons for ur answer. [14]

Reaction score
We're going to write about the history of WW! for introduction, reasons for starting. Then, we're going to add congress's support with non-cooperation movement . We're going to mention the Hijrat movement, Chaura-Chauri in which a police station was set on fire. Then, we're going to explain that during the khilafat movement, the leaders got arrested. Even, the main objective wasn't that much heard because of unity between the hindus and muslims with cooperation. And we're going to end it with the abolishment of khilafat with introduction of a democratic government by Mustafa Kemal Attaturk.

Reaction score
boxfire1995 said:
We're going to write about the history of WW! for introduction, reasons for starting. Then, we're going to add congress's support with non-cooperation movement . We're going to mention the Hijrat movement, Chaura-Chauri in which a police station was set on fire. Then, we're going to explain that during the khilafat movement, the leaders got arrested. Even, the main objective wasn't that much heard because of unity between the hindus and muslims with cooperation. And we're going to end it with the abolishment of khilafat with introduction of a democratic government by Mustafa Kemal Attaturk.

no box fire we are not going to give such a lengthy introduction as it is of 0 marks. We will start like, "the khlafat movement which started to save the calipate in turkey, failed on account of a number of reasons" then u will give lack of leadership, hijrat, chaura chauri and then kemal ata turk!

Reaction score
No, it wasnt lengthy, when i wrote the answer for it i got full. And my intro of the WW1 was just of four lines

Reaction score
Can u answer this question? If a question comes for the relations of Pakistan with world organizations, are we going to write ECo, SAARC, OiC and UN or just UN and its other WHO, UNESCO and World Bank? Cause i saw this answer of a teacher and he had just written about UN and WHO, UNESCO,UNICEF. So, need your advice. Do reply ASAP. And as China came in November, do i have to study it? I really dont want to...
And Salman, i just wanted to ask you this, i scored very good marks in Islamiat mock (MASHALLAH) but I'm still confused. I know this is out of topic but do answer. If we have to write about anything, companions or anything for 5 marks, is it compulsory to just give 5 points? i mean if a war comes, ill give a brief answer but what about companions?

Reaction score
And another question. Is educational development included in syllabus? And if it comes, and i write my answer like this, will i be able to score maximum marx.

A country needs a high literacy rate for development to meet the demand of workforce but since partition pakistan has been facing many problems in sector of education.
Problems.
The britishers had kept muslims backwards in the society and they had turned away from the british system of education.
secondly, the ares which came under muslim rule were mostly not developed with only a few areas with schools.
Aligarh institute has tried to fill gap and provide education but the standard wasnt very good.
Also, pakistan at partition was spending more budget on armed forces and defence, giving less attention to educational and the partition problems diverted our attentionfromdevelopment.
then, also, female education is not encouraged in many rural ares.
lack of teachers.
there is a huge gap between private and governmental schools.
Literacy rate was also one of the lowest. At 1990, there was 30% literacy rate with 14 percent female literacy.
the students are supposed to buy their own books, private schools expensive. No regulation in the course.
Children are a sourde of income

Development,
junego governement-Nai roshni schemes.
Many maktabs opened alongside mosques to promote education.
Ayubs government-new cirriculum for schools introduced.
pakistan studies and Islamiat made compulsory in Zia's govt.
nationalization Z.A Bhutto.
only 3.3 budget spent.
Scholarships are also offered but after drying up of Us aid, scholarships have also decreased.

Conclusion, though governments have tried to increase literacy rate, literacy rate has not increased, less development in educational sector leading to less development.

Is my answer correct and my way of writing???? plz answer!

Reaction score
Please answer these questions:

Q: Why Simla Conference imp. for Pak Movement? (7)
I kindof knw the proposels, but cant RELATE :(

also

Q: Why Muslims more sucsessful in 1945 elections? (7)

Ans:
-> ML now had more exposure to elections and campiagning
-> Congress had prove itself to only speak for Hindus after Congree rule 1937 - 39
-> ????

DONT KNW THE THIRD REASON? Please help guys. Not much time left for ratafication.... :cry:

salman bhai? rafea? anyone?

Reaction score
Well, the Simla Conference was important for a number of reasons, for Pak movement

>It highlighted how the efforts of reformers like Sir Syed Ahmad Khan had been successful in improving relations with the Muslims. This meant that Muslims could build and hope on a positive good will in the future while removing the ill relations they had in the past.
>It showed that the British accepted the rights of Muslims to separate electorates. This highlighted of how the British thought of the rights of protecting Muslims and other minorities. Furthermore, granting rights to separate electorates meant that the British themselves also realised that there was to be some sort of partition in future India.
>The encouraging response of the Simla Deputation led to the formation of Muslim League which became a formidable force in politics, and was the backbone of the Pakistan Movement.

Reaction score
Oh wait! Crap, i forgot something, Mariam, did you ask about Simla Delegation 1906? or Simla Conference 1945?

Reaction score
rafae said:
Oh wait! Crap, i forgot something, Mariam, did you ask about Simla Delegation 1906? or Simla Conference 1945?

actually i asked about Simla Conference 1945 .... but i thanked u anyway coz i was confused in that SIMLA DELEGATION too :p

Now answer it again :p