• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9702_w15_qp_34?

Difficulty level.

• Hard

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Medium

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Easy

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Mine was better than the other papers I gave till now. :D
Hopefully, this is the first paper I found to be easy.. ;)
How was ur all performances?
I rocked in Electronics thingy. I guess I will lose marks in y intercept. My most friends got it negative and I got positive. Rest many things were almost matching.. :D
GT will be around 30-33.
What do u guys think?

*Phew* Hope so P1 and P2 is also easy so that I can get at least A in PHYSUCKS!! <3

Reaction score
It was okay. I got a positive y intercept as well, and so did my friend. I got a negative gradient as well, and a downward sloping line.

I completely rocked in Electronics, for the first time in my life xD

GT will be 32 or 33.

Reaction score
It was okay. I got a positive y intercept as well, and so did my friend. I got a negative gradient as well, and a downward sloping line.

I completely rocked in Electronics, for the first time in my life xD

GT will be 32 or 33.
I got an upward sloping line so my friends got.
Same here, electronics was easiest. <3

Reaction score
Mine was better than the other papers I gave till now. :D
Hopefully, this is the first paper I found to be easy.. ;)
How was ur all performances?
I rocked in Electronics thingy. I guess I will lose marks in y intercept. My most friends got it negative and I got positive. Rest many things were almost matching.. :D
GT will be around 30-33.
What do u guys think?

*Phew* Hope so P1 and P2 is also easy so that I can get at least A in PHYSUCKS!! <3
Everyone I know got a positive slope with a positive C-intercept. but my c intercept was 0.004 so I guess the range was around 0 :D
What columns did you guys have in the table? I changed the values of theta and calculated the L and had 3 columns. Theta L and the formula thing

Reaction score
I got an upward sloping line so my friends got.
Same here, electronics was easiest. <3
Huh. Oh well, who cares who was wrong, it was only 3 marks.
Did your theta increase when L increased?
Everyone I know got a positive slope with a positive C-intercept. but my c intercept was 0.004 so I guess the range was around 0 :D
What columns did you guys have in the table? I changed the values of theta and calculated the L and had 3 columns. Theta L and the formula thing
I had 5; two values of L, and an average value of L, Theta, and the formula.

Reaction score
The Sarcastic Retard: I got a positive y-intercept, a positive gradient, and a upward-sloping line, but that's because I plotted the angles and L at a decreasing order.
ahmedish: 0.004 would still be considered a positive number, but range? I don't understand that. I too had three columns (Theta, L, and 1/sin(Theta-90)