• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9709_w15_qp_22

Difficulty level

• Hard

• Medium

• Easy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
It's not all our fault man. When u practiced the old past papers they were not so tough

Reaction score
Tough paper definitelty... Tougher than m/j... I couldn't solve trig identities and the ABC vector thing ..
I started it thou ... Angle ABC is 180
Anyone remembers their values for b and k??

Reaction score
Guys i want to ask something
I did 20 year past paper before appearing in this Aslevel exam But i must say i never came across such type of question paper. it was very difficult and by very i mean i never did a P1 past paper like this before. i do managed to do q 1 2 4 5 6 Left q3 and did Some parts of all other question 7 8 9 and 10. i want to exam do examiner give some marks for your approah i mean i put all formulas and steps in there but did not got correct answers i lost hope and stopped writing. And another question Do percentile grading take place in As level or not. I will fail miserably if they dont pull down grading scores. Please answer guy im very tensed