• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Biology?

Reaction score
They HAVE to, LOL :D These were apparently the only 3 points to give: humerus=femur, radius+ulna=tibia+fibula, carpals+metacarpals+phalanges=tarsals+metatarsals+phalanges :D What else was there to write? :unsure:
but is the bones of the leg in our syllabus don`t think so... i know that students from queen elizabeth loves to learn more than necessary but not like this!!!:mad:

Reaction score
Here's a brief part of my answer:

Crush up an exactly same volume of each seed. (say 2 cm3). Place both in separate test-tubes, which are in turn placed in water baths at the exact same temperatures of around 37 degrees. Add an exactly same amount of pepsin to both test-tubes. Making use of the Biuret test (NaOH solution followed by CuSO4), the time taken for all the protein to be digested in both test-tubes is recorded (at regular intervals, and then the final time, when all the protein has been digested). A graph can be plotted with the results. The one in which more time has been taken for all the protein to disappear hence contains more protein than the other.

I never learnt about this, just improvised. Therefore I am doubtful about it.
Well most of my friends wrote about either the one which took less time to turn purple or even the one which had a deeper purple colour. Some even wrote about pepsin but i didn't. If some of my friends have written about pepsin then it must be correct because RCC boys are always correct!!!(sarcasm)

Reaction score
Well most of my friends wrote about either the one which took less time to turn purple or even the one which had a deeper purple colour. Some even wrote about pepsin but i didn't. If some of my friends have written about pepsin then it must be correct because RCC boys are always correct!!!(sarcasm)

Well at least I'm not the only one with that answer. And logically speaking, i don't find anything wrong with it.

Reaction score
but is the bones of the leg in our syllabus don`t think so... i know that students from queen elizabeth loves to learn more than necessary but not like this!!!:mad:

LOL dude. More is always better than less. My school teacher did it anyway.

Reaction score
no i didnot get exact graphy , i didnot know whether to draw best fit or wat , since they didnot mention
if we see previous Examiner Report and MS , they give No , for Labelling axis , 2 no for Axis , one for correct points and one of Line
so only one wud be deducted in case , if they checked best fit
hope thats true..

Reaction score
I also wrote hilum where there was a scar -_- but nvm, at least I got the 4 others. And yeah, this is not a fruit, so no pericarp, mesocarp etc!

Reaction score
I connected the points as well. Did you get an optimum of 5 when connecting the points?