• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry/12 ?

How was the paper?

• Hard

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Normal

Votes: 66 84.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
More than 4 were repeated around 7, maybe you didnt solve previous papers.

i did from 2002 .....only 4 were repeated ....

the one of submarine ....then a question of LDR and thermistor ......q.1 and one more .... isnt it ???

Reaction score

the one of submarine ....then a question of LDR and thermistor ......q.1 and one more .... isnt it ???

we are discussing chem here not phy :p
and phy main Q1 submarine LDR thermistor, the energy when a ball is thrown, the ice molecules, unit of Young modulus were all repeated

Reaction score

Wrong thread.

Nevertheless guys, it is always difficult to judge the paper through the repeat questions. They create the impression that the paper was easy because you got more time basically to do the other new questions. On the other hand candidates who have missed some of the repeated questions could still find it more challenging because of that.

Reaction score
we are discussing chem here not phy :p
and phy main Q1 submarine LDR thermistor, the energy when a ball is thrown, the ice molecules, unit of Young modulus were all repeated

haan ice wala bhi repeat tha .......

but young modulus was not repeated ....and the question of ball was not exactly the same ...some of the statements of the options were changed :p

Reaction score
Wrong thread.

Nevertheless guys, it is always difficult to judge the paper through the repeat questions. They create the impression that the paper was easy because you got more time basically to do the other new questions. On the other hand candidates who have missed some of the repeated questions could still find it more challenging because of that.

yeah It basically depends on candidate's performance world wide in that particular variant and yeah phy had difficult (infact very difficult questions) so you cant really judge.

Reaction score
haan ice wala bhi repeat tha .......

but young modulus was not repeated ....and the question of ball was not exactly the same ...some of the statements of the options were changed :p

young modulus was repeated, i have done it and that ball one was exactly same even the answer was same :p

Reaction score
how can this increase the gt i have discussed paper with many people in my center

they mean not to discuss with those who havent taken the exam yet as if they get to know the questions, they can perform well and the GT will increase

Reaction score
no i think it will not be lower then 27 :/

In winter the threshold was at 25 .. and I got 36 in that paper while solving it :\ That paper was way too easy compared to yesterday's paper. I think GT for physics will be 25-26.

Reaction score
and only 4 questions were repeated yesterday so idk how its gt can be at 30 :/

LOL there were like 8-10 Questions which I found repeats in the paper.. It was really easy.. All my friends are expecting 30+ .. some even expecting full...