• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHY P33?????

Reaction score
hahahaha said:
was ur y intercept positive or negative and wat was the gradient

LOL...everything was fine....thx to PrincessZahra, Krypton Man(MAVtKnmj..... hard to spell), ashhadazam..and to all friends....

Exactly like predicted.....
My intercept was a negative ( around -9.81) and gradient 1.19...
First plot point for "2V"of power supply was funny too...far from my line of best fit... :D

Reaction score
I am talking about the broken scale on y-axis.. If u take broken scale there u get ur intercept wrong !!

Reaction score
ya intercept even i got negative......but werent the points like acurve then why a straight line , means gradient wold largely vary rite............

Reaction score
No he hasn't screwed his intercept part. It is not necessary to start from zero.

Reaction score
nah.. u dint get me rite.. I mean to say that if u take broken scale u get intercept wrong... otw its fine.. If u do tkae broken scale then u need to find the intercept through the equation !!

Reaction score
was it necessary to convert the current reading from milliampere to ampere??.......... i did all my calculation in mA.......... so got the grad 730mA/V^10............................... that makes it .73 in Ampere................. and i got the y intercept exactly 0................

Reaction score
hey paper went awsome......
n yes y intercept was negative we had to finf it out frm equation....

n the gradient is 0.043 which is confirmed by many other studentrs as well in my centre....

Reaction score
i did in AMPERES nd dnt knw it was necessary or not nd ya abt intercept many of stdnts here too got 0 as well as in positive but i got in negative.....

Reaction score
that's right mine was also negative. But it was too small like 10^-3 something. So i think its correct

Reaction score
intel1993 said:
hey paper went awsome......
n yes y intercept was negative we had to finf it out frm equation....

n the gradient is 0.043 which is confirmed by many other studentrs as well in my centre....

which was ur center

Reaction score
well i realized at the last moment that the ammeter setting was at mA........... so i just added a m in the unit............ i hope it wasnt necessary to convert it ............... but agr hoa bhi tau i think max 1 mark katay ga is ka

Reaction score
yup.................was not a new environment 4 me.....just an advantage available..........