• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i frgt to resize the N1SWIM 2 :p ILL FIX IT LTR ... but the important thing tht u got this way... im not sure if they accept it ... since it's not 100% same as ms but it's gd enough i guess cuz i tried to make it as ms but it didnt work out :(

i hate 2011 past papers :(

Reaction score
although , it still appears that there is tiling in it and some unreliable and irregular edits have occured and also they are unacceptable in such a way , u must do them in the computer process not by taking the pictures :)
ik but it didnt work out :( ill try asking the teacher again abt this part ...

Reaction score
u r letting my hopes down at least the june one was easier so we have better chances of getting an A i guess :p ..... june is most of the time easier inshallah :)

Reaction score
u r letting my hopes down at least the june one was easier so we have better chances of getting an A i guess :p ..... june is most of the time easier inshallah :)

why did i let your hopes down ??
just today morning , i said i havent done much physics past papers and i thought i will get a B or C , but i saw what i am doing in chemistry , i solved most of the june and november past papers , so as the maths so as the ict , i said why am i good at them , cuz i am solving past papers , in the 2 weeks left , i will try to finish most of the past papers of the subjects i am taking this year .. try to study and have faith in Allah and dont give up cuz these are tellings of the Shaitan to you , to give up and forget about studying .

Reaction score
why did i let your hopes down ??
just today morning , i said i havent done much physics past papers and i thought i will get a B or C , but i saw what i am doing in chemistry , i solved most of the june and november past papers , so as the maths so as the ict , i said why am i good at them , cuz i am solving past papers , in the 2 weeks left , i will try to finish most of the past papers of the subjects i am taking this year .. try to study and have faith in Allah and dont give up cuz these are tellings of the Shaitan to you , to give up and forget about studying .
im not forgetting ..the problem is im focusing moslty on math & ict since these 2 subjects we r to begin with & still i didnt do much chem nor bio i just did nov 11 for both ... & physics not a single thing yet!!!! i feel im screwed i do have faith ... but knowing that i didnt study enough makes me panic & stressed out ! .... im way behind , but i wont give up :)

Reaction score
im not forgetting ..the problem is im focusing moslty on math & ict since these 2 subjects we r to begin with & still i didnt do much chem nor bio i just did nov 11 for both ... & physics not a single thing yet!!!! i feel im screwed i do have faith ... but knowing that i didnt study enough makes me panic & stressed out ! .... im way behind , but i wont give up :)

i will tell you one thing , every single word you said in this reply happened and still happening with me , i still didnt do much sciences past papers and also i am panicing and also i am feeling that i am doomed ... but since u are Arab i will tell it to you "5aleeha 3ala Allah" and study most time of ur day :)

Reaction score
guys plz help me in paper 22 may/june 2011 , point 45 , the formula for 10% ???? ICT

Reaction score
np
this is also easy , you click on the imports column in the "Design View" mode and then click in the "Grouping and Totals" part in the "Home" section , you select "Totals" , a list will appear in which u will choose "Min" , thats it ... and one more thing , if they asked in the question how to make a label on its left , you will choose this sign "Aa" and make it on that cell's left .

its obvious my bro , you just have to open the excel software and make these cells as shown in the question , veeeeeeeeeeeery easy questions u ask :)

tnx a lot :)
but cn u xplain me Imports 1 again :(
P.S i m uzng 2003

Reaction score
hay, wen they say "make sure there is a blank line after each paragraph", Do i go after each paragraph and press on "enter" or is there an easier way???

Reaction score
hay, wen they say "make sure there is a blank line after each paragraph", Do i go after each paragraph and press on "enter" or is there an easier way???
try this way it's easier ... u highlight everything under the heading & subheading go to paragraph & change the spacing after the paragraph if they required 10 pts then use 10 pts if not i guess it's up to u .. all they want to be shown is space between each paragraph & the other .. but trust me even the document will look better if u have uniform spacing between paragraphs :) Untitled.png

Reaction score
can any1 plz help me out with this:
Produce a new report from all the data which:
shows a summary of only the Country, Product and Stock
fields
performs a count of the number of Products for each
Country
calculates the sum of the number of items in Stock for each
Country
only reports where Products number more than 3
its from may 2008 q48
and this:
On the last slide you need to make some amendments to the suggested CSS styles,

h1
and

li
h1

should be pure green. Change the colour code to pure green (with no red or blue
elements).
Lists are going to be in italics. Add coding to the

li
style to give a font style of italic. (may 2008 q 53)

i no this is such a silly question but how do i show this in a screenshot:
Apply the same transition to all slides.?
in stylesheets: how do i change the red component to 40% , the blue component to 60%, and there should be no green component? i think i came across a similare question in frontpage

Reaction score
Dont worry guys Gergawy is right here for ur help :)

tnx a lot :)
but cn u xplain me Imports 1 again :(
P.S i m uzng 2003

which software u are using at school ???
will you really use MS-2003 in ur cie exams ???
i dont think so bro , i dont think the imports part in 2003 will differ from in 2007, ask ur teacher which software u will be using at the exam .
cuz i cant help you in 2003 , i only use 2007 and 2010 :)

try this way it's easier ... u highlight everything under the heading & subheading go to paragraph & change the spacing after the paragraph if they required 10 pts then use 10 pts if not i guess it's up to u .. all they want to be shown is space between each paragraph & the other .. but trust me even the document will look better if u have uniform spacing between paragraphs :) View attachment 6831

sooooooooooo happy to see my partner helping me out :) :D

Reaction score
can any1 plz help me out with this:

Produce a new report from all the data which:
shows a summary of only the Country, Product and Stock
fields
performs a count of the number of Products for each
Country
calculates the sum of the number of items in Stock for each
Country
only reports where Products number more than 3
its from may 2008 q48
and this:
On the last slide you need to make some amendments to the suggested CSS styles,

h1
and

li
h1

should be pure green. Change the colour code to pure green (with no red or blue
elements).
Lists are going to be in italics. Add coding to the

li
style to give a font style of italic. (may 2008 q 53)

i no this is such a silly question but how do i show this in a screenshot:
Apply the same transition to all slides.?
in stylesheets: how do i change the red component to 40% , the blue component to 60%, and there should be no green component? i think i came across a similar question in frontpage
ok for the summary report first u have to make a query , but at the end before pressing finish u get something similar to the one in the pic i posted down u choose summary & then click summary options where u get a box u tick the count box & u tick the sum box ofcourse the titles here are diff since im working on something different .. but u should get the same thing when making ur query the only difference is the titles on the left side
ok now for the color u go to the stylesheet u want to change . format tab from up -->style " a box will open" with all the styles p , li . h1 etc....as in the 2nd pic then u click on what u want to change --->then press modify-->modify style box will open --> then down u go to format-->font --> then u go to color --> more colors --> and u do as in the 3rd pic if u want to change to pure green , u choose a green color then custom u change the red & blue to "0" & the green to 255 that's how i do it .... & u go ok
for the italic one the same thing when u open style from the format tab u go to "li" --> press modify--> font ---> change the font style to italic ....
now for the 40% & 60% u should know that the highest value for a color is 255 , so u do 40% of 255 using the pc's calculator the number u get if decimal round it up u place it in the boxes & for the green u type in "0"
for the slide im not sure abt this one .. but when u go to animation --> when choosing the animation u should the click apply to all anyway the point is im not 100% sure abt this neither abt the percentage of the color in frontpage ... i use this method myself ...pic 2.pngpic 2.5.pngpic 3.png View attachment 6838

Reaction score
Dont worry guys Gergawy is right here for ur help :)

i dont think so bro , i dont think the imports part in 2003 will differ from in 2007, ask ur teacher which software u will be using at the exam .

sooooooooooo happy to see my partner helping me out :) :D
anytime :)

Reaction score

actually i m a private student
yh i hope so. . . . . . . . dnt they allow it anymore????
well nt relle tnx 4 ur help, the prob is solved :)

Reaction score
How do we use the stylesheet excerpt in document? I have no idea what it is. Please explain it in steps ASAP.
Thanks

Reaction score
How do we use the stylesheet excerpt in document? I have no idea what it is. Please explain it in steps ASAP.
Thanks

you will use the frontpage to see the hexadecimal code of the colour, and the font size, and the font style they asked in the question and change the hexadecimal code in the last page in the document so that it will be what changes u made in the frontpage , thats it :)
if u dont know how to what i said above , tell me :)

actually i m a private student
yh i hope so. . . . . . . . dnt they allow it anymore????
well nt relle tnx 4 ur help, the prob is solved :)

good to hear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.