• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ECONOMICS SUSAN GRANT WORKBOOK IN PDF

Reaction score
Does anybody have IGCSE ECONOMICS SUSAN GRAN WORKBOOK IN PDF??
I already have the coursebook and the teachers resources with workbook answers, bur I need the workbook questions pleaseeee

Reaction score
I already have the coursebook and the teachers resources with workbook answers, bur I need the workbook questions pleaseeee
Hey,
Can you please share teachers resources with workbook answers. My email id is [email protected].
It will be a great help please.
Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
I would be thrilled if you could share the teachers resources too! Many thanks!

Reaction score

If anyone can share,​

1st Book : Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Second Edition Boost eBook.​

Authors : Peter Smith, Adam Wilby, Mila Zasheva.​

Published: 23rd July 2021.

2nd Book : Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Teacher's Resource Pack.

By Adam Wilby, Mila Zasheva.

Published: 28th January 2022.

3rd Book :

Cambridge International AS & A Level Business Teacher's Resource Pack with Boost Subscription.​

By Malcolm Surridge.​

Published: 29th October 2021.

Please do.

Hit me up if you have!

Reaction score
Can somebody please attach the teacher's resource, workbook and its answers. I don't like sharing my email