• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In the Memory of Angel Nishi

Reaction score
Inna lillahi ws inna ilyhi rajioon..
Changing our signature won't affect anything..
Our prayers will..

Let's all offer our condolences to Sister Nishi's family... May Allah enlighten her grave with Nur, may she be purified and free of sins.. May this illness that had befallen her be a means of erasing any sins she had committed in her life . Ya Allah, allow her Ruh to find its place in the 'Eliyeen, may she abide in Jannatul Firdaus.. Rabbana, have mercy on her and her family an all of those who have passed away, and all of those who are yet to pass..
Ilahana, give her family and relatives strength and patience to withstand this calamity, may their hearts and souls find peace in this..

Qadar Allahu Wa Ma Sha'a fa'al.. It had been decreed, my dear brothers and sisters, all she needs is our prayers.. May Allah have mercy on all of us.

Reaction score
Our prayers will..

Let's all offer our condolences to Sister Nishi's family... May Allah enlighten her grave with Nur, may she be purified and free of sins.. May this illness that had befallen her be a means of erasing any sins she had committed in her life . Ya Allah, allow her Ruh to find its place in the 'Eliyeen, may she abide in Jannatul Firdaus.. Rabbana, have mercy on her and her family an all of those who have passed away, and all of those who are yet to pass..
Ilahana, give her family and relatives strength and patience to withstand this calamity, may their hearts and souls find peace in this..

Qadar Allahu Wa Ma Sha'a fa'al.. It had been decreed, my dear brothers and sisters, all she needs is our prayers.. May Allah have mercy on all of us.

AMEEN....
Insha Allah...!!!

Reaction score
Our prayers will..

ameen ameen
Same here :( I miss her so much :( You know its still Ramadan.. lets all pray on her soul now and on the last 10 days of Ramadan...
You know her birthday is on 31st of August :( I was really looking forward to celebrating it for the second year now :(
ameen!i knw ya Allah!

Reaction score
Our prayers will..

ameeen IA

Reaction score
One blood report can change your life.
P.S. I miss her.

Cancer is something you can't run from and yes she fought till we saw the numbers decreasing rapidly on the screen,in disturbing pain she told us things will be fine, and i hope they would.
P.S. I really miss her.

Dear Cancer, She was stronger than you. Hope you rot in hell. Sincerely.

I'm just in denial and I'm speechless for the very first time in life.

May the Lord be with her family and her friends.

P.S.S. I swear if I look up to the sky tonight, I will see her shining, smiling down at me, watching us from above and making those funny girly comments.

You will be the brightest star in the sky. :')

I love you beautiful princess.

God be with you till we meet again :) <3

Reaction score
oh my God :( well lets just pray for her no grief no sorrow no cries no consolation can bring her back now its not the death that shocks u its the weird nature we all have to go one day but sudden deaths like these are wayyyy too much shocking :(
I know :( i thought it was all a joke :( And she gone away too soon :( even i never expected such a terrible thing to happen :(