• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In the Memory of Angel Nishi

Reaction score
AOA
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon
i pmed Nishi yesterday morning telling her not to lose hope, stay strong and she'll always be in our prayers but i didn't think i'd have to see a news like this :( :(:cry:

May Allah (SWT) grant her Jannatul Firdous. Ameen!

ameen
i dont know her but it seems she was the best friend ever anyone can have. I really pray for her and her family. IN SHAA ALLAH she would be Blessed by ALLAH TA'ALAH because she passed away in the month of RAMADAN!! Although this is sadning but she had gone to a better place, away from pains, burdens and tensions and she would be happy there. May ALLAH give her a place in JANNAT UL FIRDOUS and she prosper there happily (AMEEN) and may ALLAH provide strength and endurance to her family!!(AMEEN)
ameen

Reaction score
Inna lillahi ws inna ilyhi rajioon..
Changing our signature won't affect anything..
Our prayers will..

Let's all offer our condolences to Sister Nishi's family... May Allah enlighten her grave with Nur, may she be purified and free of sins.. May this illness that had befallen her be a means of erasing any sins she had committed in her life . Ya Allah, allow her Ruh to find its place in the 'Eliyeen, may she abide in Jannatul Firdaus.. Rabbana, have mercy on her and her family an all of those who have passed away, and all of those who are yet to pass..
Ilahana, give her family and relatives strength and patience to withstand this calamity, may their hearts and souls find peace in this..

Qadar Allahu Wa Ma Sha'a fa'al.. It had been decreed, my dear brothers and sisters, all she needs is our prayers.. May Allah have mercy on all of us.

Ameen

Reaction score
this is terrible news
May Allah Forgive all of her sins and enter her in to Paradise
poor her cancer is not a disease for which one wud sxpect a cure
InshAllah she will enter Jannah as she is a martyr-fighting a disease in the cause of Allah
May Allah Confront her parents and she rest in peace
AMEEN

Reaction score
this is terrible news
May Allah Forgive all of her sins and enter her in to Paradise
poor her cancer is not a disease for which one wud sxpect a cure
InshAllah she will enter Jannah as she is a martyr-fighting a disease in the cause of Allah
May Allah Confront her parents and she rest in peace
AMEEN

AMEEN....SUMAMEEN....SUMAMEEN...YARABAL ALAMEEN.....

Reaction score
(Here it will be HER instead of HIM)

Supplication for the deceased at the funeral prayer:

‘O Allaah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’

‘O Allaah, forgive our living and our dead, those present and those absent, our young and our old, our males and our females. O Allaah, whom amongst us You keep alive, then let such a life be upon Islaam, and whom amongst us You take unto Yourself, then let such a death be upon faith. O Allaah, do not deprive us of his reward and do not let us stray after him’.

‘O Allaah, so-and-so is under Your care and protection so protect him from the trial of the grave and torment of the Fire. Indeed You are faithful and truthful. Forgive and have mercy upon him, surely You are The Oft-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful’.

‘O Allaah, Your servant and the son of Your maidservant is in need of Your mercy and You are without need of his punishment. If he was righteous then increase his reward and if he was wicked then look over his sins.’

This is the link: http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=51

Reaction score
(Here it will be HER instead of HIM)

Supplication for the deceased at the funeral prayer:

‘O Allaah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’

‘O Allaah, forgive our living and our dead, those present and those absent, our young and our old, our males and our females. O Allaah, whom amongst us You keep alive, then let such a life be upon Islaam, and whom amongst us You take unto Yourself, then let such a death be upon faith. O Allaah, do not deprive us of his reward and do not let us stray after him’.

‘O Allaah, so-and-so is under Your care and protection so protect him from the trial of the grave and torment of the Fire. Indeed You are faithful and truthful. Forgive and have mercy upon him, surely You are The Oft-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful’.

‘O Allaah, Your servant and the son of Your maidservant is in need of Your mercy and You are without need of his punishment. If he was righteous then increase his reward and if he was wicked then look over his sins.’

This is the link: http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=51

AMEEN....AMEEN.....AMEEN.....SUMAMAEEN..... AWESOME DUA MASHALLAH...

Reaction score
Oh ! my ........ Just saw the thread in the home page ....... ..... cant believe ..... simply cant ........ i dont know her much ..... but knew her as a nice member of the XPC family ....... and when one loses a family member its aweful ..... dont have words ....May Allah bless her and I pray she gets Jannah and i pray her family members and friends get patience and the ability to withstand............ May Allah bless us all! Its Ramzan people ....... do pray for her and in these days ......... shes blessed due to ramzan !

May she rest in peace !!

Ameen