• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In the Memory of Angel Nishi

Reaction score
One blood report can change your life.
P.S. I miss her.

Cancer is something you can't run from and yes she fought till we saw the numbers decreasing rapidly on the screen,in disturbing pain she told us things will be fine, and i hope they would.
P.S. I really miss her.

Dear Cancer, She was stronger than you. Hope you rot in hell. Sincerely.

I'm just in denial and I'm speechless for the very first time in life.

May the Lord be with her family and her friends.

P.S.S. I swear if I look to the sky tonight, I will see her shining, smiling down at me, watching us from above and making those funny girly comments.

You will be the brightest star in the sky. :')

I love you beautiful princess.

God be with you till we meet again :) <3

ameen!!

Reaction score
One blood report can change your life.
P.S. I miss her.

Cancer is something you can't run from and yes she fought till we saw the numbers decreasing rapidly on the screen,in disturbing pain she told us things will be fine, and i hope they would.
P.S. I really miss her.

Dear Cancer, She was stronger than you. Hope you rot in hell. Sincerely.

I'm just in denial and I'm speechless for the very first time in life.

May the Lord be with her family and her friends.

P.S.S. I swear if I look up to the sky tonight, I will see her shining, smiling down at me, watching us from above and making those funny girly comments.

You will be the brightest star in the sky. :')

I love you beautiful princess.

God be with you till we meet again :) <3
This is just so beautiful :( :(Ameen

Reaction score
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

This news is indeed very sad for all of us. She was such a sweet person and we all will miss her a lot. But, she will always remain with us in our memories. :'')

May Allah (s.wt) grant peace to her and bless her with Jannat-ul-Firdous. Aameen.

Reaction score
Inna lillahi ws inna ilyhi rajioon..
Changing our signature won't affect anything..
Our prayers will..

Let's all offer our condolences to Sister Nishi's family... May Allah enlighten her grave with Nur, may she be purified and free of sins.. May this illness that had befallen her be a means of erasing any sins she had committed in her life . Ya Allah, allow her Ruh to find its place in the 'Eliyeen, may she abide in Jannatul Firdaus.. Rabbana, have mercy on her and her family an all of those who have passed away, and all of those who are yet to pass..
Ilahana, give her family and relatives strength and patience to withstand this calamity, may their hearts and souls find peace in this..

Qadar Allahu Wa Ma Sha'a fa'al.. It had been decreed, my dear brothers and sisters, all she needs is our prayers.. May Allah have mercy on all of us.

Ameen.... Sumameen..... ya rabalalameen.....

Reaction score
May His peace be with you till we meet again
Till we reach that distant shore
And we'll shed a tear no more
May He give you strength to endure
Till we meet again

May His love be with you till we meet again
Till we reach that promised land
And we'll walk hand in hand
May He give you strength to stand
Till we meet again

<3 <3
Angel Nishi

P.S. You are no victim of Cancer!
You are a Cancer FIGHTER!

Reaction score
May His peace be with you till we meet again
Till we reach that distant shore
And we'll shed a tear no more
May He give you strength to endure
Till we meet again

May His love be with you till we meet again
Till we reach that promised land
And we'll walk hand in hand
May He give you strength to stand
Till we meet again

<3 <3
Angel Nishi

P.S. You are no victim of Cancer!
You are a Cancer FIGHTER!

true true!!

Reaction score
i dont know her but it seems she was the best friend ever anyone can have. I really pray for her and her family. IN SHAA ALLAH she would be Blessed by ALLAH TA'ALAH because she passed away in the month of RAMADAN!! Although this is sadning but she had gone to a better place, away from pains, burdens and tensions and she would be happy there. May ALLAH give her a place in JANNAT UL FIRDOUS and she prosper there happily (AMEEN) and may ALLAH provide strength and endurance to her family!!(AMEEN)

Reaction score
i dont know her but it seems she was the best friend ever anyone can have. I really pray for her and her family. IN SHAA ALLAH she would be Blessed by ALLAH TA'ALAH because she passed away in the month of RAMADAN!! Although this is sadning but she had gone to a better place, away from pains, burdens and tensions and she would be happy there. May ALLAH give her a place in JANNAT UL FIRDOUS and she prosper there happily (AMEEN) and may ALLAH provide strength and endurance to her family!!(AMEEN)

ameen

Reaction score

Ameen Sumameen....

Reaction score
AOA
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon
i pmed Nishi yesterday morning telling her not to lose hope, stay strong and she'll always be in our prayers but i didn't think i'd have to see a news like this :( :(:cry:

May Allah (SWT) grant her Jannatul Firdous. Ameen!