• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In the Memory of Angel Nishi

Reaction score
Oh ! my ........ Just saw the thread in the home page ....... ..... cant believe ..... simply cant ........ i dont know her much ..... but knew her as a nice member of the XPC family ....... and when one loses a family member its aweful ..... dont have words ....May Allah bless her and I pray she gets Jannah and i pray her family members and friends get patience and the ability to withstand............ May Allah bless us all! Its Ramzan people ....... do pray for her and in these days ......... shes blessed due to ramzan !

May she rest in peace !!

Ameen

AMEEN.... SUMAMEEN...

Reaction score
(Here it will be HER instead of HIM)

Supplication for the deceased at the funeral prayer:

‘O Allaah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’

‘O Allaah, forgive our living and our dead, those present and those absent, our young and our old, our males and our females. O Allaah, whom amongst us You keep alive, then let such a life be upon Islaam, and whom amongst us You take unto Yourself, then let such a death be upon faith. O Allaah, do not deprive us of his reward and do not let us stray after him’.

‘O Allaah, so-and-so is under Your care and protection so protect him from the trial of the grave and torment of the Fire. Indeed You are faithful and truthful. Forgive and have mercy upon him, surely You are The Oft-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful’.

‘O Allaah, Your servant and the son of Your maidservant is in need of Your mercy and You are without need of his punishment. If he was righteous then increase his reward and if he was wicked then look over his sins.’

This is the link: http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=51

ameen

Reaction score
Ina lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajeeoon.
May Allah forgive her sins, shower His blessings upon her grave and grant her Jannah. Ameen!!
May Allah give her family and friends Sabr.
I don't know her much but i can say she was really nice.
I just came by this thread randomly I'm still shocked, to be honest.