• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Intro!

Reaction score
Haan but I am talking about your cie system dear. In Cie I think you guys need to write accounts for a particular question. :p :) ;)

Reaction score
But there is a difference see in CIE we write and the examiner is the one who checks so he gets bored and we make him bored while we get bored reading this. :D

Reaction score
then the examiners should be making things more convenient for himself, for students..........and what else.................heheheheheheh for our moody behavior too :p :p ;)

Reaction score
yeah we pay and they give us poor grades how unfair ill kill them if they dont give us A*s surely. :p :p :p

Reaction score
I think we should kidnap them then take them to a very quite place where they would be haunted a lot, by GHOSTSSSSSSSSS MUHAAHAHAHAHHAHAA. Then as they escape from that place....welll ahmmmm by the way the place will be like BHOOL BHULAYYA...............so to escape from that place would be a bit tricky i suppose...................And yeah as soon as they escape from the place we will kidnap them again and so on the cycle continues.........till they give up and agree to give us an A****************. WElllll there are no such stars .............so.............ahmmmmmm............excuse me. :p :p :p ;) And a mr.green smiley :mrgreen:

Reaction score
hey i know it may look weird just coming out of no where and saying, am egyptian, but am just so freakin proud of it that i dont mind looking weird at all !! and i was born & i spent most of my life in saudi arabia, and i guarantee u it was no heaven there, so Thank God am living in Egypt now. by the way shahlakh, i like ur imagination :D

Reaction score
THank you ladies and gentlemen. WElll ahmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if there are any ladies............if not.....so excuse me. :D

And yeah justme94 you are absolutely right in your place. This happens to me too................you know what as a matter of fact I love my own country because there I always have a sense of freedom although there is too much violence in my homeland...................but still I AM REALLY REALLY PROUD OF MY OWN COUNTRY. And the same case is with you justme94...................So I do understand what you really mean. :) :D

Reaction score
too much violence, No electricity, Corrupt government ....................... the list is ever lasting but still I too love my native land !! :D

Reaction score
Well hehehehehe I don't even remember what was the topic????? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah someone introduced him or herself and then we welcomed him or her. thats it. so our work is done...........hehehehe :p :p ;)

Reaction score
Okay then let all the intruduce our selves. HEY I am shahlakh..........that is my username and I am girl not a boy. I am 15 years old and l live in muscat oman.................Well guys nice to meet you. :p :p