• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Intro!

Reaction score
And nice to meet you tooo.........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't see anyone else here................and by the way salamn we ahve already met with each other. :p :p

Reaction score
Oh come on what co-incidence dude. I know that you were talking to me. :p :p

Reaction score
You were talking to me and i was talking to you so why were you acting as if you don't know me???But i wasn't acting so. I SEE SALMAN I SEEE BAUHAT SHAQ HO RAHA HAI MUJHE TUM PER. ZAROOR MR.GREEN NE BHARKAAYA HAI TUM HE. KUCH TO KARNA HEE HOGA TUMHARA :p ;) :D AAKHIR DOST TO HO TUM HUMARAY.

Reaction score
okay lets find remedies for his cure.How abt we make him drink Castor oil like in oldedn days they used to do :p :p :p

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
okay lets find remedies for his cure.How abt we make him drink Castor oil like in oldedn days they used to do :p :p :p
sorry to be in your fight but have u ever tasted it urself salman?

Reaction score
hahahahahah zahra................ kahin salman taste karte he behosh na ho jae..............so lets wait for salman to come. And yeah princess zahra you can come in our fight whenver you want to. WELL WE ENJOY A LOT DOING SO...................hehehehehehee.............because we are too naughty. :p
HMMMMMMMMMMMM I think we should call a black magician or not that but just a magician who can come and take out the soul of Mr.green........ :p
But i think mr.green is not the factor for this.........................so i suppose we should be calling a psychiatrist. ;) ;) :p

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
scouserlfc said:
sorry to be in your fight but have u ever tasted it urself salman?
I didn't get you and btw I didn't said that !!

Reaction score
Look I told these guys that may be mr.green's soul is right now in you........................but don't you worry pal....................we'll get you out of this................so now we doctors are deciding what to do to take out this mr.green. ;) :p

WELLLL AHMMM I would like to introduce you to Dr.watson to help us in this problem and i would like to introduce myself too as i am the biggest enemy of mr.green................okay don't think I am his biggest fan...........OKAY. :) ;) :p

Reaction score
So that means his soul is inside you.............aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh or may be in mine aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah or may be in any of the member's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Bhai hum to phunss gae. ;) :p

Reaction score
WHATTTTTTT???????? WHAT IS THAT???? ;) :p
WEll i am girgit (in urdu) I change my name a lot like girigit changes its colour. herheheehehehe ;) :p
So i don't have any introduction of mine. hehehehehehe ;)

Reaction score
OK....FRNDS...RELAX.... :cool: :cool:
KYA SE KYA HOGAYA.....EK INTRO KE CHAKAR MAI..... :cool:
WELL...MAI TO YE TOPIC START KER KE GHAYAB HOGAYI THI...TODAY I READ ALL THE POSTS.....SO NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU AGAIN...OLD MEMBERS ;) .... :D :D

WELL I TOO LOVE MY COUNTRY.....VERYYYY MUCHHHH..... :mrgreen:

Reaction score
No problem dude..............just go and lock this thrread....................before mr.green comes.......................so call mr.nibz the police officer....................dialling 911..............................tooooooooooont tooooooooooooooooooooont. Go and pick up the phone. ;) :p