• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Intro!

Reaction score
Hellooo!!!
Dont mind it friends..but i thought this is a good place to ask this question...ah....it may sound silly...but where are u from...mean city and country..

I am 4m Pakistan

Reaction score
I'm from Lahore, but I currently live at bahawalpur. :p

Reaction score
You talking about Arabia ?? If so then I don't support you as Ka'abah and Masjid-e-Nabwi is present there !!

Reaction score
yup thats the best place to live currently if u dont like it im really sad :cry:

Reaction score
yeah i love that place the food is awesome the people are good and really love guests no crimes or anything,u get to go to Kaabah easily and the Prophets Mosque and look at the famous places like Badr,Uhad and even the Mount of Mercy WHat a place.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yeah i love that place the food is awesome the people are good and really love guests no crimes or anything,u get to go to Kaabah easily and the Prophets Mosque and look at the famous places like Badr,Uhad and even the Mount of Mercy WHat a place.
I'm getting jealous!!!It's rally unfair!
Why was I born in Pakistan???? :(

Reaction score
I think this is a reward in itself Once the Prophet asked his companions which of his Ummah would be the most highest they replied with different answers each time and they were wrong the Prophet (SAW) said that my UMMAH which Believs in Allah and me and other prophets would be the best so if u believe in Allah And the prophet then dont worry but pray to Allah to take u there as always there are some people who are chosen for Hajj and even UMRAH. Well keep praying.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
I think this is a reward in itself Once the Prophet asked his companions which of his Ummah would be the most highest they replied with different answers each time and they were wrong the Prophet (SAW) said that my UMMAH which Believs in Allah and me and other prophets would be the best so if u believe in Allah And the prophet then dont worry but pray to Allah to take u there as always there are some people who are chosen for Hajj and even UMRAH. Well keep praying.
yeah exactly !!

Reaction score
OKay let me tell. I was born in saudia arabia in Jeddah. But I am from pakistan.I spent whole of my childhood in saudia arabia then came to karachi pakistan and lived there for three years and then came to Muscat Oman.
If someone lives in saudia arabia then does anyone know Al-baik and Tazaj fakki? They were restaurants in saudia arabia.
My mother worked in King abdulazziz hospital and my father in some company i don't remember the name. It started from X. :p :) :D

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:

PERHAPS!! but trust me!! it sucks to live their for a longer period!!

temporarily its ok. but not permanently!!! its a freakin desert !!