• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Intro!

Reaction score
isnt that supposed to be the most developed area and whats bad abt living there its an awesome place,whats the problem????

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
isnt that supposed to be the most developed area and whats bad abt living there its an awesome place,whats the problem????

ofc it is but u see u dont have da kind of freedom tht u have in pak

however if u weigh out the advantages and disadvantages it comes out to be quite even.

da standard of living is pretty good.tho tht is all these is to it.

and dont forget the huge sacrifice of education. especially if ur an alevle student!!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Well my grand father is in Saudi and my mom lived in Saudia for 20 years !!

those wr old times my friend

ksa is a changed place now!!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
You talking about Arabia ?? If so then I don't support you as Ka'abah and Masjid-e-Nabwi is present there !!

absolutely right

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
salmanpakrocks said:
Well my grand father is in Saudi and my mom lived in Saudia for 20 years !!

those wr old times my friend

ksa is a changed place now!!
but I think Kaabah and the Holy Mosque are still there and you know what I would do anything to live in the native country of our beloved Prophet(s)

Reaction score
U DONT NEED "THINK '' on tht :p :p.

i can understand how ppl of pakistan feel. and i totally get u.

as ppl spend a lot of money to come here perform their religious duties.

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. That is quite interesting................ Well I was born in saudia arabia, but I am still a pakistani. I had spent my whole childhood in saudia arabia jeddah. I had even visited to Makkah several times, but dude that doesn't make me a special person. A person is only special when he believes in one God, who is Allah.He is special when he performs good deeds. he is special when he never looses his trust from Allah. he is special when he does not only appreciate the prophet from his heart but tries to follow his example. Dude that is why the prophet was sent here. And one more thing pals. I am not trying to say that going to Makkah doesn't make a person muslim or its useless.NO NO NO GUYS............................ according to me it is a wonderful and admirable character of a person that he is eager to visit Makkah. This not only shows his curiosity but also his devotion towards One God Allah. Moreover you are visiting makkah for Allah and for yourself not for others. I mean you are not going to makkah to show off that "LOOK I WENT TO MAKKAH"................I mean just trying to be superior among other people.If someone is spending money to visit makkah because he wants to go and feel Allah very close to him or may be he wants to pray for his own goodness, then this shows that he is giving a sacrifice for the sake of Allah. And Allah certainly rewards such kind of person. :D :) :)
OOOOOOOOOOOOps sorry I am going out of the topic. But that was surely a long speech: "The King's speech" I mean " The Queen's speech". :p ;)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. That is quite interesting................ Well I was born in saudia arabia, but I am still a pakistani. I had spent my whole childhood in saudia arabia jeddah. I had even visited to Makkah several times, but dude that doesn't make me a special person. A person is only special when he believes in one God, who is Allah.He is special when he performs good deeds. he is special when he never looses his trust from Allah. he is special when he does not only appreciate the prophet from his heart but tries to follow his example. Dude that is why the prophet was sent here. And one more thing pals. I am not trying to say that going to Makkah doesn't make a person muslim or its useless.NO NO NO GUYS............................ according to me it is a wonderful and admirable character of a person that he is eager to visit Makkah. This not only shows his curiosity but also his devotion towards One God Allah. Moreover you are visiting makkah for Allah and for yourself not for others. I mean you are not going to makkah to show off that "LOOK I WENT TO MAKKAH"................I mean just trying to be superior among other people.If someone is spending money to visit makkah because he wants to go and feel Allah very close to him or may be he wants to pray for his own goodness, then this shows that he is giving a sacrifice for the sake of Allah. And Allah certainly rewards such kind of person. :D :) :)
OOOOOOOOOOOOps sorry I am going out of the topic. But that was surely a long speech: "The King's speech" I mean " The Queen's speech". :p ;)

LONG BUT HEART TOUCHING

Reaction score
but you guys must see that there is freedom here which is useless abt 10-15 people are killed every day and every month there are two to eight bomb blasts which kill millions of people,then u see the electricity propblem you say any prob u find here u guys shud be lucky living there u can play outside roam here and there we cant there is always a thought that anything can happen anytime here there in Saudi a arabia the security is top notch so its worth living there then too come here although i know it would be awful in education but if u way the advantages on each side the place where u live would win by a magin of millions.

Reaction score
Oh oh I know you are right scouserifc. But you know what I am not recommending or forcing u that you should be living there or it is a must to live in saudia arabia type religous place................NO NO DUDE................. I only meant that it depends on a person's own life. I am not only talking about makkah. I am talking about the main cities in saudia arabia. Obviously no one will even dare to live in makkah as it is far more dangerous than the other cities of Saudia arabia. :)
Yeah anyways...................look if a person's life is settled in saudia arabia......in sense that he is earning a huge amount of money and his children's education has a better standard there, then this shows that the place is suitable for him, no matter how much worse the conditions really are. Even in Pakistan, there are chao, riots, bomb blasts and shooting, but still there children can get much much much better education centers and requirements. So some way pakistan is a better place to live.
For makkah, people can go there to perform umrah and hajj. Even those are most welcome who are eager to visit there or they want to get close to Allah. :)
WELL AHMMMM sorry I wrote quite long. :p ;)

Reaction score
long again break ur thing up or no one will read it :p

Well whatever u say is okay but i never was against u :p :p :p i wrote this for @WellWisher ki liay :p :p hahahahaahaahahaah

Reaction score
Acha hai keh main ne isay lamba ker diya. After all its not as much big as the answer of an islamiyat question. :p ;)