• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
C'mon People!Pakistan Resolution wasn't included!It wasn't a negotiation with anyone it was just a sort of act to lead the muslims,who LATER fought for independence,it was just a sort of pact to fight for Independence,they didn't negotiate with anyone and the decision was taken by themselves.

Reaction score
C'mon People!Pakistan Resolution wasn't included!It wasn't a negotiation with anyone it was just a sort of act to lead the muslims,who LATER fought for independence,it was just a sort of pact to fight for Independence,they didn't negotiate with anyone and the decision was taken by themselves.
I said the same thing just read the previous posts :p

Reaction score
There was this question in geography, we had to interpret the graph. Minimum and maximum temperature were to be written. I wrote 28 maximum, and 3 minimum. What did you guys write?

Reaction score
ok for paper 2 question 2 islamiyat these are the hadith i put... are they right?
'modesty produces nothing but good'
'do you think that if i pray, fast ect ect.. and do nothing further i will enter paradise? he said: yes'
'no one eats better food than that which he eats out of the work of his hand.'
can't remember the other two lol! :p

Reaction score
yeah i wrote the full account,i.e number of hajirs,najashi recieved them,quraish sent delegation,hazrat jafar recited.It wasn't too much in detail,just one para of around 5-7 lines.But do they cut it?I mean i've only written extra,nothing missed out,

they don't. no negative marking.

Reaction score

ofcourse

Reaction score
Here see this. I have asked teachers they are saying k Urdu aaye ga its in the marking scheme.
Jab bi HOW SUCCESSFUL ata ha u need to write failure and success both.
I know Urdu regional language nai magar Urdu ka promote hona sb regional languages ka failure tha as wo itna promote nai hoe.

regional languages were promoted more than urdu only successes of regional languages are needed no failures exist seethese lines:
june 2006 question 1 C pls is ki examiner report dekh lo

Reaction score
ok for paper 2 question 2 islamiyat these are the hadith i put... are they right?
'modesty produces nothing but good'
'do you think that if i pray, fast ect ect.. and do nothing further i will enter paradise? he said: yes'
'no one eats better food than that which he eats out of the work of his hand.'
can't remember the other two lol! :p
u have to write the communal ones