• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
But I kinda mixed up like the sequence of events wx a little jumbled up so any neg marking fr that???

Reaction score
Guys in isl, In persecutions question i wrote Holy Prophet's persecutions as well, is this relevant???

Reaction score
I wrote pakistan movement gandhi jinah talks cripps mission and simla conference is it ok???

Yeah it is correct! Simla Conference was the last political negotiation during WW2 which failed. Btw Pakistan resolution was not a political negotiation, Only Cripps mission, G.J talks and Simla Conference were

Reaction score
2 or 3 at least.Cuz there were only 3 events:
Taif
Pledges
Migratiom

hey asad due u are wrong man
u had to mention
event of taif
splitting of the moon
isra wa mira'j
pledges
and hint about migration cuz they asked up until migration

Reaction score
I am really worried and unable to concentrate on tomorrow's paper because of a blunder i did today. I started attempting a question in islamiat and then chose doing the next question. In the end i forgot to cross out the question i attempted incomplete. Will the british council consider that incomplete question because it came first in the sequence? :O *really tensed*

Reaction score
The history paper went awesome but the isl p1 was not too well as i didnt get much refrences to write in the questions.

Reaction score
I didn't write Isra wa miraj as it did not lead to migration. I wrote all necessary points except for Taif. I think I will get 6-8 out of 10. As for Q2 I wrote about Hazrat Adam and Ibrahim. Was Hazrat Adam correct?

Reaction score
The events that happened during the second world war, that are:
Pakistan Resolution
August Offer
Cripps Mission
Quit India Movement
and
Ghandhi Jinnah Talks.

Ram97: You would loose at least 2-3( or maybe 4) marks as visit to Taif was an important event after Abu Talib's death that led to migration.
I wrote all of em but since they asked nogotiations so I guess pak res. won't be included

Reaction score
I didn't write Isra wa miraj as it did not lead to migration. I wrote all necessary points except for Taif. I think I will get 6-8 out of 10. As for Q2 I wrote about Hazrat Adam and Ibrahim. Was Hazrat Adam correct?
u didn't have to write that so CHILL :D

Reaction score
I wrote all of em but since they asked nogotiations so I guess pak res. won't be included

u had to mention simla conference as this question is written in old book of nigel kelly(an examiner and competent person) and simla conference was included in the points...exact question

Reaction score
u had to mention simla conference as this question is written in old book of nigel kelly(an examiner and competent person) and simla conference was included in the points...exact question
I wrote that too dw ;)