• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
OK guys I registered for SAT this January (you can use a simple ATM card fro that, no biggies actually :p )

Apparently quite a few of you must be doing it too, so lets get started here like the good old days. Post tough questions, discuss tough stuff and paper pattern and techniques etc. etc.

And if you havent then let me tell you January is the best time to do so, the paper is said to be easier, the percentile probably low this time and no particular pressure of Alevel studies.

To 2400 and beyond ! :p
The paper is not easier at any period of time, nor is the percentile lower.
I totally agree to his beautiful mind. Paper is not easier at any period of time. I even heard the for A level, June session is easier than November. I was really like ":eek:". :D

Well, what you all guys do if you are allowed to choose any 2 questions including 3 tough questions and 2 easier ones?

Reaction score
I totally agree to his beautiful mind. Paper is not easier at any period of time. I even heard the for A level, June session is easier than November. I was really like ":eek:". :D

Well, what you all guys do if you are allowed to choose any 2 questions including 3 tough questions and 2 easier ones?

1 tough and 1 easy. :D

Reaction score
Try solving these. I got both right.

1. Cosmologist Martin Rees has cautioned that our present satisfaction with the big bang explanation for the creation of the universe may reflect the ——- of the data rather than the ——- of the theory.

A) paucity . . validity
B) genius . . accuracy
C) relevance . . scope
D) destruction . . core
E) persuasiveness . . reality​

2. Apparently the groom was very nervous: one moment he would be ——-, rambling on to his best man about silly, meaningless things, and then abruptly he would turn ——- and could not be prompted to say anything

A) garrulous . . reticent
B) grandiose . . taciturn
C) vociferous . . effusive
D) melodious . . timorous
E) munificent . . utilitarian​
Both of them are A.

Reaction score

2 easy ones. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding himself or suffering from retardation

Reaction score
1 tough and 1 easy. :D
Same here. :cool:
I wanna see a genius who attempts both harder ones. :p
Well, my brother in Sussex did choose 2 harder ones in his final Cancer field questions outta 5 and he scored full. He came 2nd in whole University of Sussex, after many years an Indian scored this well. :) Proud of him <3 :love:

I wanna be like him .-.

Reaction score
2 easy ones. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding himself or suffering from retardation
People like you get RAMBUNCTIOUS when you solve such questions, and you just can't find a cure other than boasting about your minute yet "phenomenal" achievement of solving 2 questions on the SAT.
Masjid me bi elaan kardiya hoga :p