• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
Awesome12 and funky brat, read Thought blocker's post again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. You might grasp the meaning of my post then.
file.gif

Reaction score
Found this one on the internet. It's trickier (though this time everyone knows the vocabulary).

Despite its apparent ..............., much of early Greek philosophical thought was actually
marked by a kind of unconscious dogmatism that led to ............... assertions.

(A) liberality ... doctrinaire
(B) independence ... autonomous
(C) intransigence ... authoritative
(D) fundamentalism ... arrogant
(E) legitimacy ... ambiguous

I was stuck between two choices for this one.

Reaction score
Found this one on the internet. It's trickier (though this time everyone knows the vocabulary).

Despite its apparent ..............., much of early Greek philosophical thought was actually
marked by a kind of unconscious dogmatism that led to ............... assertions.

(A) liberality ... doctrinaire
(B) independence ... autonomous
(C) intransigence ... authoritative
(D) fundamentalism ... arrogant
(E) legitimacy ... ambiguous

I was stuck between two choices for this one.

C? :p

Reaction score
You are as right as 40.5 was the answer to that Maths problem. You do realize that you picked the worst possible answer?

Reaction score
You seriously don't know independence, autonomous, fundamentalism, legitimacy and ambiguous? Even a 6th grader knows them,

Only independence, lol. And maybe, MAYBE.. legitmacy.. like when a thing is legit? :p
And no way! No one knows those words. Are you crazy? -_-