• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
Anyway guys, shift away. I got an incredible SAT question 2 pages back that isn't going to solve itself.

Reaction score
Found this one on the internet. It's trickier (though this time everyone knows the vocabulary).

Despite its apparent ..............., much of early Greek philosophical thought was actually
marked by a kind of unconscious dogmatism that led to ............... assertions.

(A) liberality ... doctrinaire
(B) independence ... autonomous
(C) intransigence ... authoritative
(D) fundamentalism ... arrogant
(E) legitimacy ... ambiguous

I was stuck between two choices for this one.
E?

Reaction score
Wonderful. Finally someone who speaks English.
Yay!

Same here. :cool:
I wanna see a genius who attempts both harder ones. :p
Well, my brother in Sussex did choose 2 harder ones in his final Cancer field questions outta 5 and he scored full. He came 2nd in whole University of Sussex, after many years an Indian scored this well. :) Proud of him <3 :love:

I wanna be like him .-.
That's awesome :eek:

Reaction score
Found this one on the internet. It's trickier (though this time everyone knows the vocabulary).

Despite its apparent ..............., much of early Greek philosophical thought was actually
marked by a kind of unconscious dogmatism that led to ............... assertions.

(A) liberality ... doctrinaire
(B) independence ... autonomous
(C) intransigence ... authoritative
(D) fundamentalism ... arrogant
(E) legitimacy ... ambiguous

I was stuck between two choices for this one.
Umm it's D?

Reaction score
It's A.

I was stuck between A and E, but chose A as I felt ambiguity isn't really attached to dogmatism. (Tukka chal gaya)

B, C and D don't even make sense.