• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
What are you even saying?

I said both forces cancel each other out = the immovable object wins. What in the hell have I even assumed?

Anyway, F.Z.M. 7, I didn't read both comments :ROFLMAO:. Awesome's logic of friction is pretty much flawed - I am talking about you explaining to these guys about how it should work practically - and THEN they hopefully debunk it. :D
why should I? I have won a shawarama already :p
its you who wants to save himself :p

Reaction score
Exactly, but MarcoReus has made a very very stupid assumption. Thereby the force isn't unstoppable.
tumblr_lucboxF2cK1r17826.gif

thts the first timw we agreed on sumthing.............

Reaction score
A.

Boron has 3 valence electrons. Florine has 7 valence electrons. The option given presents a compound having 1 boron atom and 3 Florine atoms.

Florine will need 1 electron to complete its shell. It will share this electron with Boron. The rest is shown below.

coordination-compound-ammonia-boron-trifluoride.png

Just consider the Boron Flouride structure. As you can see there are 8 electrons in the outer shell of Flourine. However, there are only 6 electrons in the outer shell of Boron.

Reaction score
No idea. I am talking from my General Knowledge :p
Ideal Gas is supposed to be the one that has a constant Pressure/Volume ratio, right?
-.- Fittay mun
Its from the states of matter,the ratio part is right but,H never behaves like an ideal gas,it deviates from the start,while some gases like ammonia are ideal at a specific temperature.No gas is ideal at all temps.