• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
Well. It's the story when I was in 7 class, I guess. I had this girl in my class, Ayesha Parvaiz. She was really cute and innocent girl... I was probably the only one she used to talk a bit... I'm telling this because She was really shy and conserved... Hardly talk to anyone, Anyways, back to the story, I remember the day... It was a rainy day... We went to chemistry lab for the class, (Don't remember why we didn't study in our regular class that day), Anyways, things were going nice until our teacher 'Ma'am Iffat', (I still remember her name because she was so damn strict) left the class for some time, hardly five to ten minutes. Meanwhile, Ash broke a bottle of some chemical (some acid). She might be just curious she picked it and end up dropping it.. Anyways, It doesn't sound a big deal now, but at that time, for a young kiddo, whose shy and lack some confidence, it was definitely more than a big deal, specially when you've got such a teacher who's damn strict.. So she was numb that time, started crying a bit and got really worried. I was sitting next to her, I told her not to worry, nothing's gonna happen, but she was still worried... Then the teacher came in the lab, she didn't notice anything and started teaching until a girl told her about this thing (I hate her -_- buffalo :mad: ) teacher asked who did it.. Everyone was looking at Ayesha, it was really weird, really bad... Suddenly, I stood up and said: "Miss, I did it"... It was terribly awkward. (I still wonder how and why I did that :\ , probably I'd listen Akon -_- ) :p So the teacher took me to the principal, I had to listen a boring lecture (it was booooring) -_- It wasn't enough, they called my parents, my Mama came, they deducted money from my security deposit.. (It was hardly 5 6 dollars, shame upon them :p ) ... she also blamed me that I'm in bad society and mischievous bla bla bla and I was like "you can put the blame on me" :D -____- Anyways.. lots of drama, Mama went back to home then I gone back to my class.. She was really quiet all the time till the end.. After the last period, she came to me and gave me a folded piece of paper and gone away in her car... I opened it, she wrote me "thank you and sorry" with a smile in it. :p It was so cute.. I think I still have this paper.. :) I know it doesn't sound a really interesting experience but I still remember it and it's a great memory... :)
P.S I'm kinda sleepy so excuse my English :p
@Well Wisher @forbidden rose :)
Wow! Hero of the year ka khtab mila :p

Great

Reaction score
in this experience we will travel back two years to the dreadful time when me and my sister went to the mall.................... okay so both of us were just killing time as mom and dad were out of town and we had nothing important to do!! We both went our own ways to get some stuff and decided to meet outside after 45 mins , so 45 mins go by and I went out looking for her I spent 10 mins waiting for her but she never came, so I tried calling her but I guess due to low signals inside the mall I wasn’t able to reach her so I went inside and started looking for her, I started on the top floor and I kept going down each level asking people if the had seen my sister(as we both look nearly alike it wasn’t a problem and we also wore the same team t shirts so it was easy) well when I reached the 2nd floor I asked a shop keeper if he had seen her and he goes like “han menay dekha tha aur wooo ro rahi thi “ and I literally had a panic attack as she is a cry baby:p sooo I run down two flights of stairs at full speed and on the ground floor I found her sitting on a chair with her knees pulled up and crying her eyes out a few ladies had gather around her and a girl was asking her what was wrong and she was trying to explain through sobs what was wrong and I couldn’t stop myself from laughing out loud :D so I call her name and she jumps off the chair and comes running to me and hugs me and all they aunties stare at me like I was the wicked witch from The wizard of Oz:p so I stopped laughing than an aunty stared moving towards me and I literally freaked out so I grabbed my sister’s hand and dragged my crying sister out of the mall than I called the driver and waited 15 mins for him in the cold but didn’t go back into the mall!!!:D and my sister was like “tum nae kab kaha tha bahar milna I thought you left me that’s why I started crying” I felt like killing her:p

Reaction score
in this experience we will travel back two years to the dreadful time when me and my sister went to the mall.................... okay so both of us were just killing time as mom and dad were out of town and we had nothing important to do!! We both went our own ways to get some stuff and decided to meet outside after 45 mins , so 45 mins go by and I went out looking for her I spent 10 mins waiting for her but she never came, so I tried calling her but I guess due to low signals inside the mall I wasn’t able to reach her so I went inside and started looking for her, I started on the top floor and I kept going down each level asking people if the had seen my sister(as we both look nearly alike it wasn’t a problem and we also wore the same team t shirts so it was easy) well when I reached the 2nd floor I asked a shop keeper if he had seen her and he goes like “han menay dekha tha aur wooo ro rahi thi “ and I literally had a panic attack as she is a cry baby:p sooo I run down two flights of stairs at full speed and on the ground floor I found her sitting on a chair with her knees pulled up and crying her eyes out a few ladies had gather around her and a girl was asking her what was wrong and she was trying to explain through sobs what was wrong and I couldn’t stop myself from laughing out loud :D so I call her name and she jumps off the chair and comes running to me and hugs me and all they aunties stare at me like I was the wicked witch from The wizard of Oz:p so I stopped laughing than an aunty stared moving towards me and I literally freaked out so I grabbed my sister’s hand and dragged my crying sister out of the mall than I called the driver and waited 15 mins for him in the cold but didn’t go back into the mall!!!:D and my sister was like “tum nae kab kaha tha bahar milna I thought you left me that’s why I started crying” I felt like killing her:p
Bari ho?

Reaction score
When I was only 10 years old ................. I seriously din't knew the meaning of love and gf type things :p (because I did't saw anything like that and my friends were tooo short for that too :p)
One day I reserved a request from a girl on Facebook. I don't know how.... I approved her request and then we started to talk talk talk ................ and after some days or 1 mount she told me that she loves me :p and I say oh! I love u too................ I was DAAMM! crazy. I din't knew the meaning of all those things :p ...................................................................................................................................... the ending was sad because we both realized the true meaning of all that and now when ever I saw those convos and the images (now when I refreshed my facebook and computer....... I deleted everything) ............. I can JUST LAUGH :p

Did u started ur love story with her?? It's gonna be a successful! Cause u both seems to similar!!!

Reaction score
sooo... I use to go to guitar lessons which were given by a neighbor of mine a few houses down the street, me and my two best friends used to go togather but that day both of them ditched class so I went alone on my way back it was really dark and as we use to use the back street it had no street lights and all I could make out were the objects that were in the way nothing else... so anyways after walking a few steps I heard two pairs of steps behind me well as I live in Karachi I had all sorts of things running in my mind about burglars, thugs and blah blah I thought instead of shouting I'll deal with them myself!!:p So I tightened my grip on the guitar and waited for them to call out of do something and as soon as one of them touched my shoulder I swang my guitar into the side of his head and the next thing I heard was my best friend's scream and a loud " DAMN YOU KHUNSHAW" :p:D

so basically I smashed my guitar on my best friend giving him a purple bruise on the left side of his face and I was left with a broken guitar which in turn shattered my heart!!:D
xD

Reaction score
Cant think ofany right now
Btw awesome thread and U didnt even tag me -_-
I'll share some with you guys later :D