• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
Well. It's the story when I was in 7 class, I guess. I had this girl in my class, Ayesha Parvaiz. She was really cute and innocent girl... I was probably the only one she used to talk a bit... I'm telling this because She was really shy and conserved... Hardly talk to anyone, Anyways, back to the story, I remember the day... It was a rainy day... We went to chemistry lab for the class, (Don't remember why we didn't study in our regular class that day), Anyways, things were going nice until our teacher 'Ma'am Iffat', (I still remember her name because she was so damn strict) left the class for some time, hardly five to ten minutes. Meanwhile, Ash broke a bottle of some chemical (some acid). She might be just curious she picked it and end up dropping it.. Anyways, It doesn't sound a big deal now, but at that time, for a young kiddo, whose shy and lack some confidence, it was definitely more than a big deal, specially when you've got such a teacher who's damn strict.. So she was numb that time, started crying a bit and got really worried. I was sitting next to her, I told her not to worry, nothing's gonna happen, but she was still worried... Then the teacher came in the lab, she didn't notice anything and started teaching until a girl told her about this thing (I hate her -_- buffalo :mad: ) teacher asked who did it.. Everyone was looking at Ayesha, it was really weird, really bad... Suddenly, I stood up and said: "Miss, I did it"... It was terribly awkward. (I still wonder how and why I did that :\ , probably I'd listen Akon -_- ) :p So the teacher took me to the principal, I had to listen a boring lecture (it was booooring) -_- It wasn't enough, they called my parents, my Mama came, they deducted money from my security deposit.. (It was hardly 5 6 dollars, shame upon them :p ) ... she also blamed me that I'm in bad society and mischievous bla bla bla and I was like "you can put the blame on me" :D -____- Anyways.. lots of drama, Mama went back to home then I gone back to my class.. She was really quiet all the time till the end.. After the last period, she came to me and gave me a folded piece of paper and gone away in her car... I opened it, she wrote me "thank you and sorry" with a smile in it. :p It was so cute.. I think I still have this paper.. :) I know it doesn't sound a really interesting experience but I still remember it and it's a great memory... :)
P.S I'm kinda sleepy so excuse my English :p
@Well Wisher @forbidden rose :)

Reaction score
Well. It's the story when I was in 7 class, I guess. I had this girl in my class, Ayesha Parvaiz. She was really cute and innocent girl... I was probably the only one she used to talk a bit... I'm telling this because She was really shy and conserved... Hardly talk to anyone, Anyways, back to the story, I remember the day... It was a rainy day... We went to chemistry lab for the class, (Don't remember why we didn't study in our regular class that day), Anyways, things were going nice until our teacher 'Ma'am Iffat', (I still remember her name because she was so damn strict) left the class for some time, hardly five to ten minutes. Meanwhile, Ash broke a bottle of some chemical (some acid). She might be just curious she picked it and end up dropping it.. Anyways, It doesn't sound a big deal now, but at that time, for a young kiddo, whose shy and lack some confidence, it was definitely more than a big deal, specially when you've got such a teacher who's damn strict.. So she was numb that time, started crying a bit and got really worried. I was sitting next to her, I told her not to worry, nothing's gonna happen, but she was still worried... Then the teacher came in the lab, she didn't notice anything and started teaching until a girl told her about this thing (I hate her -_- buffalo :mad: ) teacher asked who did it.. Everyone was looking at Ayesha, it was really weird, really bad... Suddenly, I stood up and said: "Miss, I did it"... It was terribly awkward. (I still wonder how and why I did that :\ , probably I'd listen Akon -_- ) :p So the teacher took me to the principal, I had to listen a boring lecture (it was booooring) -_- It wasn't enough, they called my parents, my Mama came, they deducted money from my security deposit.. (It was hardly 5 6 dollars, shame upon them :p ) ... she also blamed me that I'm in bad society and mischievous bla bla bla and I was like "you can put the blame on me" :D -____- Anyways.. lots of drama, Mama went back to home then I gone back to my class.. She was really quiet all the time till the end.. After the last period, she came to me and gave me a folded piece of paper and gone away in her car... I opened it, she wrote me "thank you and sorry" with a smile in it. :p It was so cute.. I think I still have this paper.. :) I know it doesn't sound a really interesting experience but I still remember it and it's a great memory... :)
aww....That was a really cuteee experience!! :) hats off to yew boy ;)

Reaction score
similar to this was in 5th grade i made an explosion dont rem how but i do rem it was A BANG!!! the beaker's glass shattered in to a million pieces and in to everybosy's hair!! i wasnt allowed in the chem lab for 2 months xD