• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
Here I think, we should write about how Ali planned to take things... I mean... he planned to stop the uprising first and then punish the murders of Islam. Unlike Muawiya etc who were kinda aggressive and were not understanding the problems or outcome of punishing the murders first and then stop the uprising. Ali was taking it the right way... Calm and with wisdom...
this is what I think. Not sure though.
first of all this question will not cum agn

second..u r to write bout why he was chosen ...due to his qualities piety just and bravery...and also the other stuff....and u could also write tht the government settled there was no ruler for three days and ali was able to efficiently take control..and if there would ahve been sumone else the empire would have troppled...in the start he tokk chage of caliphate although he was not willing to....otherwise rebels would have taken drasctic measures

Reaction score
False theories may Allah bring His Wrath upon these people.......... here is my proof .......Sayed Ammar Nakshawani brings back a host of Shia sites....... they claimed by this man..... Hafsa RA and Aisha RA were trying to prevent the Prophet (S.A.W) from visiting the other wives by saying the honey he likes doesn't smell very good then revelations came..(Surah 66:55 admonishing Hafsa RA and Aisha RA)...AN ILLITERATE SCHOLAR IS LIKE BLACK COAL...... this is what The famous Taabi’i, Muhammad Bin Seereen says, (إن هذا العلم دين فانظروا عمن تأخذون دينكم) i.e. in order to listen and learn Deen, it is necessary to ponder deeply as from which people is knowledge being taken and being learnt. so there is no such verse 66:55...... its 66:5 and here is the the tafseer of this verse which which was wrongly interpreted........by Sayed Ammar Nakshawani .....
66:5 (At Tahrim
Cause of Revelation

It is recorded in Sahih of Bukhari and in other collection of Ahadith, on the authority of Sayyidah 'A'ishah Radhi-Allahu Anha: Allah be pleased with her, that it was a daily practice of the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam: Peace be upon himto visit each of his wives after 'asr prayer for a short time inquiring about their welfare. Once he visited Sayyidah Zainab Radhi-Allahu Anha: Allah be pleased with her and spent more time with her than normal and had some honey offered by her. Sayyidah 'A'ishah Radhi-Allahu Anha: Allah be pleased with her says: "I developed some envy and in consultation with Hafsah Radhi-Allahu Anha: Allah be pleased with her decided that when the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam: Peace be upon him would visit any one of us, she should say to him 'you have had Maghafir', (a herb that resembled gum with a slightly unpleasant smell.)"* They executed their plan. The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam: Peace be upon him said: "I have not had any Maghafir. I only had some honey." The Holy wife said: "It is possible that the honeybee might have sat on the Maghafir shrub and drank its nectar. The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam: Peace be upon him, because of his natural dislike for unpleasant odour, swore and promised not to take honey any more. However, he did not want the feelings of Sayyidah Zainab Radhi-Allahu Anha: Allah be pleased with her to be hurt, and therefore he said to his wife that the incident should be kept secret and should not be recounted to anyone else. But she told about it to another wife.
[*It should be noted here that these words were spoken by them in an interrogative accent, and therefore it was not a false statement. (Muhammad Taqi Usmani).]
Some reports say that it was at the house of Sayyidah Hafsah Radhi-Allahu Anha: Allah be pleased with her that he was served with honey, and that the wives who planned were Sayyidah 'A'ishah, Saudah and Safiyyah (R.A). Other reports recount the incident in other ways. It is possible that many incidents of similar nature might have taken place and these verses were revealed after them. [Bayan-ul-Qur'an].
In brief, these verses tell us that the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam: Peace be upon him banned a lawful thing [honey] on himself by swearing an oath. If such an act is done for a genuine need or expedience, [maslahah], it is permissible; it is not a sin. But the incident does not show that there was no such need for him to have the trouble of baning a lawful thing on himself. He had done this for the pleasure of his holy wives. In such circumstances, it was not necessary for him to have pleased them. Therefore, the verse, compassionately addresses the Holy Prophet Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam: Peace be upon him
(O Prophet, why do you ban (on your self) something that Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the pleasure of your wives? And Allah is Most-Forgiving, Very Merciful...66:1) According to the principles of general stylistics, the Qur'an does not address the Holy Prophet Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam: Peace be upon him by his name but by his Prophetic title thus: 'O Prophet' which is his special honour. Although this is a loving question posed by way of compassion, it could have created the misunderstanding that he has committed a major error and he is being questioned about it. The concluding phrase allays this suspicion: meaning that even if it would have been a sin (for the sake of argument), then 'Allah is Most-Forgiving, Very Merciful.'

in yasmin malik it is said tht h.zainab make a SPECIAL DISH which smelt like mughagir.......

Reaction score
hussey nice ans. you could also add this
Lord Minto, accepted their demand for separate electorate due to which they came in a position to select their own candidates in the future Legislative Councils. Muslims got true recognition for the first time after 1857