• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Dug

Reaction score
View attachment 8724

People please help i cant figure out how to solve the second part. the answer in marking scheme is 7pi/12 but some how i end up getting pi/12.. please help asap i have amy maths exam tomorrow. :'(
this question is from summer 09 qp1.
Try searching the previous pages. This was answered yesterday.

Reaction score
Can someone please solve this???

Function g(x)= 4-3sinx 1/2pi<=x<=A
(i) State the largest value of A for which g has an inverse

Thanks!

Reaction score
Can someone please solve this???

Function g(x)= 4-3sinx 1/2pi<=x<=A
(i) State the largest value of A for which g has an inverse

Thanks!
You have to draw the graph of this function which was asked in the previous question . g has an inverse when the graph is 1:1 meaning that for every value of y there is only one value of x therefore A will be 3/2pi.

Reaction score
You have to draw the graph of this function which was asked in the previous question . g has an inverse when the graph is 1:1 meaning that for every value of y there is only one value of x therefore A will be 3/2pi.
Isn't there a way to do it without the graph?

Reaction score
How do you find the range of a function and the domain of the inverse of that function in the form of a(x+b)^2 + c
or in the form of a-bcosx??
could please expain how to find the range and what do the values a,b,c denote?????

Thanks a million.

Reaction score