• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
suppose figure is 100 cm
it is said that this number is to nearest cm .... then we will divide 1 by 2, we will get 0.5 cm

to get upper bound add this number to original one and to get lower bound subtract it
U.B = 100.5
L.B = 99.5

If it would have said that 100 cm is to nearest 10 cm then we will divide 10 by 2 getting 5cm
now Upper bound will be 105cm
Lower bound will be 95 cm

Suppose it would have been said that 5000 cm is given to nearest 50 cm .... now divide 50 by 2 getting 25 cm

Upper bound = 5025cm
Lower Bound = 4975 cm

Hope u get it .. :)
thanku so much:p

Reaction score
give me an example. wait i wil give u one:
2*2*2*3*5 is not a perfect square. it is actually 120. what can we do to make it a perfect square? we must have multiples of two of every factor ie in this case, we need to have 4 twos, 2 threes, and 2 fives
so we will multiply it with 2*3*5 so that it becomes 2*2*2*2*3*3*5*5 = 3600 (60^2) :)
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...(Calculator Version) (4024)/4024_w06_qp_1.pdf
thankuuu soooo much!!!! but can u explain question no 8 part c of this ppr?..

Reaction score
co linear points :
Please help me !!! And tell me about all the properties of colinear points !Q28 b part ii

And also the last two parts of transformation !
Attached Files:

Attachments

• 4024_w11_qp_12.pdf
    387.1 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
co linear points :
Please help me !!! And tell me about all the properties of colinear points !Q28 b part ii
Attached Files:

pichlay parts solve karnay do pahlay .. give me like 5-7 minutes.

Reaction score
co linear points :
Attached Files:

nai horaha solve mujh say :S ..

Reaction score
ab tum bhi poochna starrt kar do ! :p Acha jyst tell me k how to solve it ? wht method did you aply ?

write the matrixes with same letters as the line says .. in this case we will take FE and FD.

as the letters were F, E , D which we have to prove are collinear.

Reaction score
write the matrixes with same letters as the line says .. in this case we will take FE and FD.

It states we already know that they are co liner ! We have to find K

Reaction score
It states we already know that they are co liner ! We have to find K

its simple you just have to apply FD=K * FE

where FD and FE is found in previous parts therefore k can be easily evaluted !!! ;)