• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
So i guess everyone here lost at least a mark?

for the litres convert cm^3 to litres by dividing by 1000 as 1dm^3 =1 litre and 1000cm3=1dm3
Depth =volume/base area (base area does not change) so u simply figure out wht this base ara is
The surface in contact is basically the bottom of the tank and u can find its are by l*b
Ther there r 4 sides 2sides area= 2*(20*d) +2*(30*d) d= depth found in previuos question
Upper surface is ignored as no contact
calculate the colume flowing thru the pipe ...Beware of units
volume per sec discharge =25(which is the length i.e height of circular cylindrical column)* pie r^2 I leave the calculation to u
finally divide 9600 by answer to give sec
Thank you so much, though I asked only for the last part. :)

Reaction score
-.-
Ahmad ne roney lag jana hai. :p
Like this :p
sad-baby.gif

Reaction score
Okay tell me konsa paper 2 mushkil tha? Chemistry? Sarey repeated questions? Physics was just the same. Bio thek tha.
Heck no.....
Physics P2 was actually kinda difficult(P1 easy as pie and P4 was actually a standard one;a bit lower at most) and chm ppr 1 and 2 though standard were admittedly relatively difficult than P4(the ppr tht came before)