• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I wish. *__*
I'm sure about Chemistry us main A hai. :/
Then it wasnt easy.Simple.Look us guys are alhamdullillah good students and therefore in our view the papers may be easy,but that doesnt mean it is difficult to obtain an A*.Many others find the questions difficult and no matter how easy a paper,people will always manage to screw it up,be it by misfortune or lack of preparation,so dont worry k it'll be hard to get an A*,just trust in Allah,we've already done our best.

Reaction score
I wrote that the large piston has a larger area..
So the volume displaced by the movement of the smaller piston.. will force the large piston to move by a smaller distance to accommodate the same volume :/

I'm wrong :(
no you arent completely wrong technically :p
1 to shaid pakka mil jaye, maybe 2 even since everyone has written that

Reaction score
People - this is the Maths, Add Maths, Statistics and trolling (gifs needed) thread.

I can't find the Science anywhere.

KgoIF.gif
The spread has begun. Everybody is will get infected now.
Gifsease.

Reaction score
no you arent completely wrong technically :p
1 to shaid pakka mil jaye, maybe 2 even since everyone has written that
I wrote that the large piston has a larger area..
So the volume displaced by the movement of the smaller piston.. will force the large piston to move by a smaller distance to accommodate the same volume :/

I'm wrong :(
See this:
https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat/physical-processes/fluids-at-rest/v/fluids--part-2