• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i kw this but can u explain why

u know the rule that "any angle subtending the diameter from a point on the circumference is 90 degrees", right? so reverse the rule so that it will become "any arc being subtended by a point on the circumference with an angle of 90 degrees is the diameter". I think i got this correct.

Reaction score
how do you find the center of rotation/the point about which the object is rotated?
1st join the original point with rotated point( repeat it for next point too)
2nd draw perpendicular bisector of both joint line.
3rd extend the bisector and mark the point where two bisector intersect.(that point is the point of rotation)
4th to find angle of rotation join the original point with bisected point and joint the same lint with rotated point, now measure the angle from bisected point.!!!

Reaction score
The line CD is the perpendicular bisector of the line joining the point A (–1, –5) and the
point B (5,3). Given that M is the midpoint of AB, that 2CM = MD, and that the x-coordinate of C is – 2,
find the coordinates of D.

Reaction score
does the mark scheme of 4037_w11_ms_12 have wrong answer for question 8(i) ?? because w11_er has the correct answer but strangely mark scheme has wrong answer, wtf is this?

Reaction score
The line CD is the perpendicular bisector of the line joining the point A (–1, –5) and the
point B (5,3). Given that M is the midpoint of AB, that 2CM = MD, and that the x-coordinate of C is – 2,
find the coordinates of D.
The coordinates of D will be (10,-7) but im not sure. ,
This question belongs from which past paper ?