• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help for Pakistan Studies!

Reaction score
I wanted to ask if 37 days are enough for finishing the whole syllabus of Pakistan Studies, I’m almost done with Islamiyat and I’ve covered some of Geography but I’ve still yet to complete Section 3, some of section 2 and 1. Please someone let me know as I have to appear in M/J 2023

Reaction score
Yeah, it's possible to finish the whole PST syllabus in 37 days. It's lengthy but it's easy (mostly).
Okay so do those topics you haven't done and leave those which you've done even if the preparation ain't that good. Do sec 3 first. It's easy once you get the hang of it cuz it's mostly the same thing done by different ppl. (All the leaders introduced reforms. Some reforms were successful but more often than not, they roused opposition or failed). If you figure out how the leaders were similar then it's easy to understand. Also, do what's left of sec 1 and 2 along with sec 3.
For geography, read the syllabus first so you know what to learn. And do those chapters first which are lengthy (population and agriculture) and then attempt topical past papers. Once you've finished the syllabus, do the yearly past papers. Basically do the lengthy chapters first and then do the short ones.

Reaction score
I wanted to ask if 37 days are enough for finishing the whole syllabus of Pakistan Studies, I’m almost done with Islamiyat and I’ve covered some of Geography but I’ve still yet to complete Section 3, some of section 2 and 1. Please someone let me know as I have to appear in M/J 2023
WhatsApp me 00966571442094