• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Buddy Here!!!

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum & Hi to everyone...:)
I'm a new member. Recently I became a busy buddy coz of my IG examz starting from 8th of May!!! May Almighty shower his blessings on all of us and guide us to the right way...Wish u people all the BEST!!!(y) I hate suffering B4 the examz n I'm always one of them!! :D Anyone else suffering? Please Pray 4 me...

Reaction score
I'm a new member. Recently I became a busy buddy coz of my IG examz starting from 8th of May!!! May Almighty shower his blessings on all of us and guide us to the right way...Wish u people all the BEST!!!(y) I hate suffering B4 the examz n I'm always one of them!! :D Anyone else suffering? Please Pray 4 me...
Walaikum assalam :)
Ameen and same 2 u :)
and welcome here :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
WaAaikum AsSalam wr wb...
Aameen.
n welcum.. :)

Reaction score
Walaikum-as-salam and welcome to XPC, and wish you luck for your exams. :)
Wish me also:p :D

Reaction score
Well, many might be wondering why do I like everyone's comments here, it's juz coz who ever welcums me here, I hit on da like button so dat it's fair for all.... Thanx people....:D n yeah I do like da comments sincerely...