• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Moderator Selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LETS START A PROCESSION JUST LIKE Our own country pakistan........................hahahahahahahhahahaha.............................lets vote for salman and catptaindanger and maths angel to become the moderators..... SALMAN SALMAN SALMAN SALMAN CAPTAIN CAPTAIN CAPTAIN ANGEL ANGEL ANGEL ANGEL. :) :lol:

Reaction score
Would we be allowed to vote for more than one person? Because if we can only vote for one, most of us would just be voting for themselves! :p
I think that Nibz, hamidali391, Math_angel, salmanpakrocks and CaptainDanger would make great moderators! :) and yes, I'll be more than obliged if anyone votes for me!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
You can vote for any member, and as many as you want.
and unlike some, not all the members are self-centered!

Reaction score
princess zahra and RAFFIDI i dont know what his name is but those two helped 60% of jordans people who were sitting for igcse

Reaction score
princess zahra!! and captain danger...
but seriously, princess zahra is awesome :)

Reaction score
NIBzzzzzzzz and captain danger and salmanpakrocks... Man all of them r so awesome :D i wish i cud name every1 :p

Reaction score
Salman, soucerlfc for sure these too helped me out highly!!!!!! and yeah also Math Angel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.