• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Novels

Reaction score
If In A Very Emotional Mood
Do Prefer Nicholas Sparks ... :)
Notebook And The Last Song Would Surely Make You Cry ...
(Well It Did To Me Atleast ) :oops:

Reaction score
I thought Khaled hossesini lost his touch in the mountains echoed although i really enjoyed Kite Runner and a Thousand Splendid Suns

Reaction score
I thought Khaled hossesini lost his touch in the mountains echoed although i really enjoyed Kite Runner and a Thousand Splendid Suns
You think so? I haven't read And the Mountains Echoed as yet, but Oy on my readin list. Yeah I agree, the other two books were just wonderful. I do suggest you read Mornings in Jenin though.. ONLY of you're 16+ :p it has some weird parts but the overall book is excellent(y)

Reaction score
You think so? I haven't read And the Mountains Echoed as yet, but Oy on my readin list. Yeah I agree, the other two books were just wonderful. I do suggest you read Mornings in Jenin though.. ONLY of you're 16+ :p it has some weird parts but the overall book is excellent(y)
Ahan i will add that to my reading list .... Really though the starting was sooo good but it just lost its taste
Btw have you tried any of the Dan brown books ?

Reaction score
Ahan i will add that to my reading list .... Really though the starting was sooo good but it just lost its taste
Btw have you tried any of the Dan brown books ?
Yup. Te Da Vinci Code. This was an all time epic (y) the first book with no bad scenes but an excellent plot.

Reaction score
Any one interested in old classics like Wuthering Heights and oliver twist unabridged version that is

Reaction score
Ohhh did u read Lost Symbol??? Its also clean ..and there is also a new book by Dan Brown called Inferno
Yeah I heard of Inferno <3
The Lost Symbol and Angels and Demons are both still kn my reading list along with Inferno :p I got busy with A levels and now with uni :/

Reaction score
Yeah I heard of Inferno <3
The Lost Symbol and Angels and Demons are both still kn my reading list along with Inferno :p I got busy with A levels and now with uni :/
Lololol i got busy with AS too :/ lololol i was succhay bookworm but since i started AS i only have a growing reading list

Reaction score
Lololol i got busy with AS too :/ lololol i was succhay bookworm but since i started AS i only have a growing reading list
Same here! :p but don't abandon the books :cautious: at least not in the summers :p it's pretty hard to cope with A Levels +books at the same time..