• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Novels

Reaction score
Abu Yahya's *When Life Begins*
An Unforgettable Tale.
A Life Changing Story.
A Book that created cripples throughout the world.
A writing that was read by Millions.
A book that changed MANY Lives.
A writing that has become a Movement.
A comprehensive sketch of the world and Life in the Hereafter in the form of a Very Interesting Novel.
A Book Strengthening ur Faith in Allah and the Hereafter.
The first book of its kind in the world of Literature.

Reaction score
An Unforgettable Tale.
A Life Changing Story.
A comprehensive sketch of the world and Life in the Hereafter in the form of a Very Interesting Novel.

(y) (y)
Awesome!!!
But shouldn't it be *ripples... cripples sounds not suitable..

Name of any one of his novels??
yes i have read many of her books.

I have never liked Agatha Christie's books... probably because the protagonist is so old. :p Plus the first and last book I ever read by her was damn scary... "And then there were None" .... It really was creepy...Freaked me out.

Reaction score
(y) (y)
Awesome!!!
But shouldn't it be *ripples... cripples sounds not suitable..

I have never liked Agatha Christie's books... probably because the protagonist is so old. :p Plus the first and last book I ever read by her was damn scary... "And then there were None" .... It really was creepy...Freaked me out.

Oh yeah! My bad. It should be *ripples* :oops:
I read some of her books a looong loong time ago. Dont read that kind of stuff nowadays.:p and yeah i agree to it that the protagonist IS old.:X3:

Reaction score
An Unforgettable Tale.
A Life Changing Story.
Is it the one that describes the person's journey through the grave and then the hereafter?

Reaction score
I think i have it somewhere in the house, the urdu version perhaps. The name does ring a bell. I'll look for it if i get the time

It was actually written in Urdu By Abu Yahya. *Jab Zindagi Shuroo ho Gee* The translation is done by Nazir et el.

Reaction score
I've completed three books (in one day it had me hoooked.)
On the fourth and onwards...
Will is (y)... and Halt (Y) !!!
o_O Three books in one day? o_O

Btw, i was just wondering about the pace of the series. Is the story better than the inheritance trilogy? Cuz the inheritance trio got a bit too.... childish in the later books? :eek:

Reaction score
o_O Three books in one day? o_O

Btw, i was just wondering about the pace of the series. Is the story better than the inheritance trilogy? Cuz the inheritance trio got a bit too.... childish in the later books? :eek:

Not a big deal... for me that is :p ... but these books were a bit shorter...
Umm... I cant say ... I likes the series because it was more about strategy and action although in the medieval times... It deals a lot with trust, friendship and there is high profile action like in fights, battles, duels etc
Inheritance ... I didnt like the end.. that's all. It was way predictable. Childish ... how?

Reaction score
Not a big deal... for me that is :p ... but these books were a bit shorter...
Umm... I cant say ... I likes the series because it was more about strategy and action although in the medieval times... It deals a lot with trust, friendship and there is high profile action like in fights, battles, duels etc
Inheritance ... I didnt like the end.. that's all. It was way predictable. Childish ... how?

Well, i've been looking around for a good epic fantasy read for quite a while. I'll try it if i can get my hands on the book.

Well, when there is this one person who is cutting through thousands of enemies astride his dragon, can do magic and stuff etc, gets the perfect body.... -_- It becomes childish. Paulini keeps making him the perfect character.. and then there is the fact that he stole so much from LOTR, and though i haven't read the last part, from what i have read on wikipedia, even Eragon going off seems so much like the ring bearers going off to the heavens in the end. And then there is that typical childish romance there :p At least this is what the trio seems to me now.

Reaction score
Well, i've been looking around for a good epic fantasy read for quite a while. I'll try it if i can get my hands on the book.

Well, when there is this one person who is cutting through thousands of enemies astride his dragon, can do magic and stuff etc, gets the perfect body.... -_- It becomes childish. Paulini keeps making him the perfect character.. and then there is the fact that he stole so much from LOTR, and though i haven't read the last part, from what i have read on wikipedia, even Eragon going off seems so much like the ring bearers going off to the heavens in the end. And then there is that typical childish romance there :p At least this is what the trio seems to me now.

Agree....
Have you read Percy Jackson & the Olympians? That is a totally AWESOME series... and you wont find it childish as the main guy Percy is a hero who stumbles, falls, breaks his bones, laughs with his friends, is laughed at and along with his friends does stuff...

Reaction score
Agree....
Have you read Percy Jackson & the Olympians? That is a totally AWESOME series... and you wont find it childish as the main guy Percy is a hero who stumbles, falls, breaks his bones, laughs with his friends, is laughed at and along with his friends does stuff...
Yup, i've read it :p and I have to say i like it much better than the inheritance trio. I have read the four books of the second series too :p