• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Novels

Reaction score
How can one not go to number of pages when looking at the length of a novel -____-

Understanding isn't gonna be much of a problem for me i think. Though i still don't understand why you are comparing Angels and Demons for description, cuz that novel is not really that descriptive :p

Not description but I mean, probably, style of changing the scenes.
Length increases when the font size is larger and also vice versa. I completed one-forth of it in just 4 days very easily.

Reaction score
What about number 3? Did you read a translation? It's one of the four great chinese classic o_O, would you recommend it?
I have No.3 with an excellent english translation. I would certainly most definitely recommend it if you love reading complex, 3 dimensional characters involving military strategies, war/psychological games and political drama of old china. There are Video games called the dynasty warrior series that bases its story on the novel, you could also play that. For morre info, visit its wikipedia page.

Reaction score
I have No.3 with an excellent english translation. I would certainly most definitely recommend it if you love reading complex, 3 dimensional characters involving military strategies, war/psychological games and political drama of old china. There are Video games called the dynasty warrior series that bases its story on the novel, you could also play that. For morre info, visit its wikipedia page.
Well i love exactly that kind of stories.... I love medieval history, and i have already read most of the game of thrones series, so i think i will try that.......whats the name of the translator? and do you have a hard copy? or an ebook?

Reaction score
Reaction score
read hundereds of novels!! :D
The alchemist by paulo coehlo was the best
and the novel that brought tears was
something very sorry by Arno bolmeijer
oh man! i can never ever forget this beautiful, read it back in 2007

Reaction score
yes if i m nt wrong he wrote
that satan incited prophet(pbuh) to write some verses of his own in quran . those satanic verses commanded to worship the three pagan goddesses , Al Lah , Al Uzzah n Al Manat. but den prophet(pbuh) removed it .
rushdi wrote smthing lyk this . but i dont think that this incident is true.

Reaction score
that satan incited prophet(pbuh) to write some verses of his own in quran . those satanic verses commanded to worship the three pagan goddesses , Al Lah , Al Uzzah n Al Manat. but den prophet(pbuh) removed it .

I've no idea :/

Reaction score
im not sure but i i also came across this incident written by a more reputable person and he said it was true and this happened right before surah kafiroon was revealed

Reaction score
cuz according to them there is something wrong w.r.t. Namoos-e-Risaalat or you better say about our Holy Prophet (S.A.W.)